Finally, 'kleeto', India's first paper document management service has been launched

yash

Jan 6, 2011, 7:31:44 AM1/6/11
“I lost my stock documents” “I lost my academic certificates” “don’t
know where did I kept my tax papers” “misplaced some important files”…
well friends, I keep coming across such problems almost everyday and I
myself always felt the need of a professional paper management
service. Being a member of this group, I think I should share this
valuable information with all members too. Actually, recently a
service named ‘kleeto’is launched in India which provides both
physical and online storage of valuable papers of all kinds. And the
best part is you can retrieve your documents whenever you need them.
All you have to do is to call ‘kleeto’ and you will be receiving your
documents at your doorsteps. I have already subscribed for its ongoing
free trial services. Why don’t you people subscribe the same and gift
yourself “Peace of mind” this New Year. To subscribe its free trial
services please register here - http://www.facebook.com/kleetoindia
and to know about it in detail, check the link – http://kleeto.in.