/-- Whooping cough breakout in California, 9 deaths so far ---\

1 view

zeez

Sep 22, 2010, 12:57:54 PM9/22/10
http://topnews.us/content/226234-california-suffers-greatest-whooping-cough-outbreak-1955

*

California Suffers from Greatest Whooping Cough Outbreak Since 1955

People residing in the state of California might be a worried lot
these days as they are facing an ever-rising numbers of people
suffering from whooping cough. According to the information available,
the infection rate for the highly communicable lung infection has
reached its highest, ever since the year 1955.

The deadly disease, whose name comes from the sound of the cough, has
already claimed the lives of nine babies out of which eight have been
reported to be Hispanic. The other name for this lung disease is also
known as pertussis.<more on site>
--
## _________________________________________________
###### l l

john

Sep 22, 2010, 4:33:29 PM9/22/10
Whooping Cough vs Pesticide Programs. California Counties 2010 by Jim West
http://harpub.co.cc/whoop/

All zero incidence counties have no mandated pesticide spray programs for
moths, etc. Therefore three redefinitions can be postulated: 1) Pertussis
is a seasonal pesticide disease, although it possibly could occur (even
off-season) due to indoor air pollution (stove exhaust, etc), or other
sources. 2) Pertussis is not germ caused. 3)The pertussis paradigm is
misinfo to generally confuse pesticide and other pollution diagnostics and
to exploit the resulting confusion and disorders. Pertussis is a
respiratory disease and its symptoms are the body's attempts to avoid
breathing polluted air, and the body's attempts to alert the community.

Cindy Hamilton

Sep 23, 2010, 12:50:08 PM9/23/10
On Sep 22, 4:33 pm, "john" <nos...@bt.com> wrote:
>  Whooping Cough vs Pesticide Programs. California Counties 2010 by Jim Westhttp://harpub.co.cc/whoop/

Did you just land here from some other planet? Pertussis is caused
by the bacterium Bordatella pertussis.

It's time to put your tinfoil hat on.

Message has been deleted