1,000 Haitian children enroll in Florida schools.

martin

Feb 11, 2010, 6:53:57 PM2/11/10

Beam Me Up Scotty

Feb 11, 2010, 8:48:15 PM2/11/10
On 2/11/2010 6:53 PM, martin wrote:
> http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HAITIAN_STUDENTS?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US
>
> Guess who will be paying the bills.

NOT Obama, Obama gets to be Obama Claus, while we the people get to pay.

duckstandard

Feb 12, 2010, 12:21:48 AM2/12/10

Might mean something today if the Republican party took actions
against the mass of job takers from south of the border.

Tom Tancredo is about the only one that seeks illegal immigration as
an issue and he is about worthless in the area.

The masses of tea parties, they are seeking the wrong avenues atacking
Obama for anything and everything. They should all be bitching about
American jobs being taken by illegals to the Republican party.

Rod Speed

Feb 12, 2010, 1:05:34 PM2/12/10
Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

Could have SWORN that he pays a lot more income tax than you do.

Message has been deleted

liberal

Feb 13, 2010, 3:41:49 PM2/13/10
On Feb 11, 3:51 pm, Mr.B1ack <b...@barrk.net> wrote:
> martin <martin.secrest...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HAITIAN_STUDENTS?SITE=FLTAM...

> >Guess who will be paying the bills.
>
> >Martin
>
> >http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices
>
>    Even funnier ... a few years ago, just before
>    the fiscal meltdown, Floridians decided the
>    kiddies were getting crappy grades because
>    class sizes were too large (not because the
>    teachers and govt-approved curriculum were
>    crappy, of course).

List your examples of bad teachers and "govt-approved curriculum that
are specifically linked to "crappy grades." You see, I suspect
students are noticing that unless one has an IQ above 130 no amount of
education (crappy or otherwise) is going to help. Might as well just
say "fuck it."

>    SO - they codified  stringent class-size
>    restrictions into the state constitution.
>    There are serious fines for non-compliance.
>
>    Already, tax shortfalls have caused many schools
>    to go over the limit - and be fined. Now add
>    what are bound to be thousands of Haitians to
>    the mix ....
>
>    What did they say about the road to hell being
>    paved with good intentions ?  :-)

That it's the hallmark of conservative and looneytunarian policies?

>    (Obama should have that inscribed on a plaque
>    and put on the wall above his desk)

Or the legislature and governor of Florida. Obama has what? control or
influence over Florida's educational system? Come on, remind us.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Feb 13, 2010, 4:03:13 PM2/13/10

Money that he steals from Floridians income and then only gives back
with strings.

Ramon F Herrera

Feb 13, 2010, 4:46:06 PM2/13/10
> Guess who will be paying the bills.
>
> Martin
>
> http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices

You are an overt racist, Martin, so your credibility is zero. Get used
to America's racial/ethnic composition shifting dramatically.

Well, at least you get some points for honesty. I rather see open
racists like you, than most others which are a bunch of hypocrites.

-Ramon

Sean Sannity

Feb 13, 2010, 5:06:24 PM2/13/10
On Feb 13, 1:46 pm, Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:

> Get used
> to America's racial/ethnic composition shifting dramatically.

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

and there may not be another great capitalist/democracy for you to
move to and rape when this one ends.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Feb 13, 2010, 5:32:29 PM2/13/10

So you don't think this one is already over?

Rod Speed

Feb 13, 2010, 6:25:11 PM2/13/10
Sean Sannity wrote

> Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> wrote

>> Get used to America's racial/ethnic composition shifting dramatically.

> Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Makes no difference what you wish for, it happens anyway.

> and there may not be another great capitalist/democracy
> for you to move to and rape when this one ends.

Taint gunna end, you watch.

Rod Speed

Feb 13, 2010, 6:27:13 PM2/13/10
Beam Me Up Scotty wrote
> Sean Sannity wrote

>> Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> wrote

>>> Get used to America's racial/ethnic composition shifting dramatically.

>> Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

>> and there may not be another great capitalist/democracy
>> for you to move to and rape when this one ends.

> So you don't think this one is already over?

Corse it isnt. Even you should have noticed that that one just
completely imploded the entire world financial system, again.

And recovered from that much more quickly than it did the last time it did that.

Ramon F Herrera

Feb 13, 2010, 6:39:22 PM2/13/10
On Feb 13, 5:25 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sean Sannity wrote
>
> > Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> wrote
> >> Get used to America's racial/ethnic composition shifting dramatically.
> > Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.
>

> Makes no difference what you wish for, it happens anyway.

My point exactly. My advice to the anti-immigrants is that they may as
well campaign against the tectonic plate shifts (hey, as long as they
are asking for impossibilities), plus they should abide by the Saint
Francis of Assisi pray below.

Even if there were the political mood and will (and there is nothing
of the sort) for the massive, forced deportations, there is only so
much a president or Congress can do.

If it were up to me, the only folks who would immigrate and be my
neighbors would be Albert Einsteins and the members of the Swedish
bikini team, but guess what dear: Ain't gonna happen.

-Ramon

"Grant me Lord the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the
courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the
difference."

-San Francisco de Asis

Sean Sannity

Feb 14, 2010, 11:25:00 AM2/14/10
On Feb 13, 2:32 pm, Beam Me Up Scotty <Then-Destroy-Everyth...@Talk-n-
dog.com> wrote:

> So you don't think this one is already over?

No, but I feel we are pretty much in the beginning of the end.

I've seen both parties control things in Washington D.C. and I'm
skeptical that neither one really care about the country.

One party is overtly unAmerican while fucking us and the other feigns
patriotism while fucking us.

Sean Sannity

Feb 14, 2010, 11:40:24 AM2/14/10
On Feb 13, 3:39 pm, Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:

> Even if there were the political mood and will (and there is nothing
> of the sort) for the massive, forced deportations, there is only so
> much a president or Congress can do.

Again you purport myths about the sentiment of pro enforcement/pro
border security Americans.

No one advocates massive deportations or rounding up people.
(although I wouldn't care if they did)

All we want is for the fucking law to be enforced and consistently.
The problem fixes itself over time.

> If it were up to me, the only folks who would immigrate and be my
> neighbors would be Albert Einsteins

Yeah like there are a lot of Einsteins coming from Venezuela.

> and the members of the Swedish
> bikini team, but guess what dear: Ain't gonna happen.

I tell you what if it makes you feel any better I'd take in a lot of
your women, but would deport your fucking ass.

Remember someone has to go back and fight Chavez right tough guy?

Grendel

Feb 14, 2010, 11:53:19 AM2/14/10
On Feb 12, 12:05 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:
>
> > On 2/11/2010 6:53 PM, martin wrote:
> >>http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HAITIAN_STUDENTS?SITE=FLTAM...

> >> Guess who will be paying the bills.
>
> > NOT Obama, Obama gets to be Obama Claus, while we the people get to pay.
>
> Could have SWORN that he pays a lot more income tax than you do.

I don't know where you've been, but the one thing that the many
members of the Obama Administration have demonstrated is their
disinclination to paying taxes. And Obama's been more than happy to
overlook these 'little lapses'.

Yol Bolsun,
Grendel.

"I'm not cynical, just experienced."

Rod Speed

Feb 14, 2010, 12:47:22 PM2/14/10
Grendel wrote

> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote
>> Beam Me Up Scotty wrote
>>> martin wrote

>>> NOT Obama, Obama gets to be Obama Claus, while we the people get to pay.

>> Could have SWORN that he pays a lot more income tax than you do.

> I don't know where you've been,

Same place you have, unfortunately.

> but the one thing that the many members of the Obama Administration
> have demonstrated is their disinclination to paying taxes.

And Obama STILL pays a hell of a lot more tax than that fool ever does.

> And Obama's been more than happy to overlook these 'little lapses'.

And Obama STILL pays a hell of a lot more tax than that fool ever does.

Grendel

Feb 14, 2010, 1:39:53 PM2/14/10
On Feb 13, 2:41 pm, liberal <liberalh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 11, 3:51 pm, Mr.B1ack <b...@barrk.net> wrote:
>
> > martin <martin.secrest...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HAITIAN_STUDENTS?SITE=FLTAM...
>
> > >Guess who will be paying the bills.
>
> > >Martin
>
> > >http://www.wvwnews.net/ Western Voices
>
> >    Even funnier ... a few years ago, just before
> >    the fiscal meltdown, Floridians decided the
> >    kiddies were getting crappy grades because
> >    class sizes were too large (not because the
> >    teachers and govt-approved curriculum were
> >    crappy, of course).
>
> List your examples of bad teachers

1) Former teacher Charlene Schmitz is behind bars in a federal
detention center in Tallahassee, Florida, serving 10 years for using
texts and instant messages to seduce a 14-year-old student continued
to be paid her $51,000+ annual teacher's salary for over two yhears
while in prison due to the Teacher Union's tenure laws.

2) The existence of New York's 'Rubber Rooms', which hold, on average,
600 New York Public School Teachers who have been accused of
misconduct, such as hitting or molesting a student, or, in some cases,
of incompetence, in a system that rarely calls anyone incompetent.
The purpose of these rooms are to keep the teachers under guard and
away from students, but to also give them a place where they can earn
their paychecks while doing nothing.

3) Miami teacher Sylvia Tagle was convicted of abuse after police say
she put hot sauce in an autistic student's soda.

4) Martin Bartels, 53, accused of leaving sexually suggestive notes in
the lockers of two female students at Buffalo Community Middle School.
School officials confronted him in his classroom while he was writing
up a third letter

5) A married 29-year-old teacher in Boston was so “obsessed” with a
teen boy that she had sex with him on his kitchen floor, in the
shower, and in the living room — and it all began when he was 13

6) Georgia teacher Randolph Forde was arrested after being accused of
asking a student at Mundy’s Mill High School whether or not he was
gay, threatening to hit the student, and later offering another
student money to kill the boy.

Just to name a few recent ones.

> and "govt-approved curriculum

1) 109,263 errors were uncovered in proposed math textbooks that are
under review by the Texas State Board of Education

2) A few things 'taught' in current science textbooks:
•A map showing the equator running through Texas and Florida, when
it's actually about 1,500 miles south.

•A discussion of sound that says humans cannot hear below 400 hertz.
But 47 notes on a piano are below 400 hertz.

•Details of the Statue of Liberty, explaining her "bronze outer
structure." The statue is copper.

•A picture of the Statue of Liberty with the torch in her left hand.
It's in her right hand.

•Pictures of prisms bending light the wrong way.

•Periodic tables not updated years after new elements have been
added.

•A compass with East and West reversed.

•Chemistry formulas and physics laws that are so "simplified" they are
completely wrong.

3) other 'facts' you find in some textbooks.

•Congress established the Supreme Court (it was the Constitution)

•the Missouri Compromise admitted Texas to the Union (in fact, it
admitted Missouri).

•the 1689 English Bill of Rights helped inspire the 1620 Mayflower
Compact (in fact, that was an obvious chronological impossibility).

Also, put aside that the general reading level had deteriorated over
time. Cornell professor Donald Hayes on results of sampling 788
textbooks used since 1860 said, "Honors high school texts are no more
difficult than an eighth grade reader was before World War II." The
language difficulty of textbooks has dropped by about twenty percent
during the past couple of generations. … Perhaps the best measure of
what has gone wrong is the fact, attested to by textbook authors and
editors, that publishers now employ more people to censor books for
content that might offend any organized lobbying group than they do to
check the correctness of facts.

Good enough for ya?

liberal

Feb 14, 2010, 1:52:11 PM2/14/10
On Feb 13, 4:03 pm, Beam Me Up Scotty <Then-Destroy-Everyth...@Talk-n-

dog.com> wrote:
> On 2/13/2010 3:41 PM, liberal wrote:

Versus the trillions Bush 1/2 stole from everyone to waste on his
insane grandiose cheme to steal Iraq's oil and simultaneously prove to
his mommy that his balls were bigger than his daddy's??

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted