Concerning the rising cost of living, should we also start protesting?

gggg gggg

Oct 17, 2022, 11:52:47 PM10/17/22

gggg gggg

Oct 18, 2022, 8:38:45 PM10/18/22

Leo Isenteze

Oct 19, 2022, 12:22:54 AM10/19/22
On 10/17/2022 11:52 PM, gggg gggg wrote:
> https://countercurrents.org/2022/10/massive-protest-in-paris-over-rising-cost-of-living/

OK, lets see some consistent thinking here.

The French lefties are protesting "rising cost of living" and "demand
higher wages and social benefits".

You think that maybe "higher wages and social benefits" will reinforce
the loop of "rising cost of living" ?

Who exactly pays for the "higher wages and social benefits" ?

I think everyone should march in the streets to protest the economic
failures of the current failing regime.

Down with the aged senile dictator and his aged cronies.

Down with the free money thinking and spending that is destroying the
economy and causing inflation.

Bob F

Oct 19, 2022, 10:28:16 AM10/19/22
Down with greedy corporations collecting RECORD profits by raising their
prices just because they can.

Funny how "inflation" is not hurting corporations a bit.

Now what was that about the causing inflation?

"Corporate profits in the United States rose 6.2 percent to a fresh
record high of USD 2.53 trillion in the second quarter of 2022"

gggg gggg

Oct 19, 2022, 8:21:04 PM10/19/22