It's no secret the Christians keep us in a nice cage... but we need SPACE

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 5, 2010, 10:32:22 AM6/5/10
You are forced to be in a cage, WITH ALL THE CREATURE COMFORTS, afraid
to ride a bike or even walk around, and then you must get on another
cage and drive everywhere, where you too become part of the problem.
Hey, WE NEED SPACE, you know what I mean? SPACE, SPACE, SPACE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3AAdkfiamU&feature=related

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Creature comforts suck, get on a hammock under a real tree"

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE (plan A)

http://webspawner.com/users/MASTURBATIONFORPEACE (plan B)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 5, 2010, 12:46:01 PM6/5/10
On Jun 5, 12:24 pm, Kevin <barry196...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jun 3, 9:50 pm, "The BORG" <b...@gone.com> wrote:

> > The style of humour used today was WRY.

> > Did you spot this?

> Used by who? I live in a world where defacating on a person's
> doorstep is reckoned to be funny (as in amusing).

Meaning: 1. Twisted, crooked or bent, as a wry face. 2. Humorous with
a clever twist, as a wry wit.

This qualifies as wry humor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ-sBf7laMM

http://webspawner.com/users/MASTURBATIONFORPEACE (plan B)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 8, 2010, 10:43:12 AM6/8/10
The simple life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVM5xXbUOtY&feature=related

I just can't why the animals still go around hunting each other for
food or space.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 11, 2010, 7:55:37 PM6/11/10
On Jun 11, 6:34 pm, "CharlesGrozny" <n5...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Mike Hunter" <Mikehunt2@lycos,com> wrote in message

> > Have you ask your grand mother what she thinks of your bicycle idea?
> > LOL
>
> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of
> > Tantra-Hammock"
>
> >> Bicycles can be used to further facilitate individual transportation
> >> at the local level or in conjunction with public transportation.
>
> Much as I wish that mass transit would actually transit the masses, unlike
> Mr. Monkey Stretcher, I realize that the suburbs are not built to facilitate
> such things. The suburban transit systems, at least in Chicago, are not
> used as much as they could be, because:
>
> 1. Busses don't run at convenient times for most people who would like to
> use them. In the city, the average bus route sees a bus every 15 minutes
> during rush hour, and they are packed. In the burbs, you're lucky to see
> one every two hours, and it's usually too early or too late for most people.
> The average PACE bus has 1-3 passengers.
>
> 2. Rail gets used more, because most people are heading downtown to work,
> and the rail was here before the suburbs were, so people are used to using
> rail transport. Also, when one gets downtown, it's usually an easy walk to
> one's final destination. A lot of people drive to the train station to pick
> up the train, too.
>
> 3. Suburbs are not built in America to facilitate either walking or biking
> There are now 'bike paths' but most of these are recreational in nature, not
> designed for real-world traffic. When suburbs were built following WW2,
> they were built for cars as a primary means of transport. Stores were not
> designed to be within walking distance or even bike-riding distance. It's
> not like the old neighborhoods in the city, where there was a shop within a
> block or two, and most distances could be walked in a decent amount of time,
> or could be ridden on a bicycle (not at rush hour, of course.)
>
> So as much as Mr. Monkey Stretcher would like it that way, he's trying to
> paddle up Niagara Falls. He wants BIG changes, and he's never going to get
> them. How is he trying to get things changed, besides talking like a man
> with a cardboard asshole here on the alt.auto.toyota newsgroup?
>
> Charles Grozny

Oh no, I'm talking also to the groups where men talk (or rumor) about
revolution. See above.

I am aware of all those problems and yet I remain somewhat optimistic
that *we the people* can bring about the necessary changes by
reclaiming the space taken away from the cyclists at the beginning of
the automobile era.

ALL WE NEED IS TO *TAKE THE LANE* IN A COORDINATED WAY AND STAY THERE.
That is our place. The cars must go around you on the other lane and
watch for you.

If the small one must watch for the big one, which takes already takes
the lion's share of the road... we would be ruled by the Law of the
Jungle.

It would like the Taliban, but a Democratic Taliban, without any hope
of change.

There are no troops coming to rescue us, only our capacity to MAKE
NOISE can bring us the SOLIDARITY that we need.

http://mybignoise.blogspot.com/2007/08/solidarity-law-of-jungle.html