TibetanMonkey goes to war!

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Apr 13, 2010, 9:20:53 PM4/13/10
Face it, it's a war zone on our roads, and nothing like having the
real thing...

http://www.amazon.com/Nirve-Kilroy-Cruiser-Fenders-26-Inch/dp/B0027COOL0

Yep, it's real tempting to have such a vehicle loaded with bananas
ready to throw at drivers who ignore me as a real soldier of the
VELORUTION.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Never underestimate a committed monkey on a bike!"

Charmin

Apr 14, 2010, 6:30:19 AM4/14/10
On Apr 13, 8:20 pm, "TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu"

The one trick pony only follows one command.

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Apr 14, 2010, 10:29:30 AM4/14/10

You got that right, MARCH ON!

Ultimately though THE MASK will fall off, and the beast will be
exposed.