Wisdom of Life: The Bible vs. Little Red Riding Hood

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before the end of times

Dec 9, 2010, 7:15:22 PM12/9/10
When you think about it, and leave the BS aside, you find deeper truth
in Little Red Riding Hood.

The Wolf is always camouflaged, and it's for you to find out who's
hiding behind that granny. Well, it could be anyone, that's the point.

Even Jesus wasn't ready for the Big Bad Wolf.

Wait a minute, I found here some Little Red that knows how to kick ass
with the wisdom of the jungle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6eGo33cIAQ

"Turning the other cheek" wasn't good enough. ;)

"In a world full of repression and hypocrisy... fart to your heart's
content!"

http://webspawner.com/users/FARTFORPEACE

Edward Dolan

Dec 9, 2010, 9:11:20 PM12/9/10
the end of times" <comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> When you think about it, and leave the BS aside, you find deeper truth
> in Little Red Riding Hood.
>
> The Wolf is always camouflaged, and it's for you to find out who's
> hiding behind that granny. Well, it could be anyone, that's the point.
>
> Even Jesus wasn't ready for the Big Bad Wolf.
>
> Wait a minute, I found here some Little Red that knows how to kick ass
> with the wisdom of the jungle...
>

> "Turning the other cheek" wasn't good enough. ;)

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is a mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot
even if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before the end of times

Dec 10, 2010, 2:52:17 AM12/10/10

On Dec 10, 1:44 am, Mystic Merman <mysticmer...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 9, 10:48 am, Jean Briscoe <briscoe.jea...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Good question? Not speaking personal. But most people will not hang on a
> > cross.
> > You know with the nail's in the wrist and feet,throns on the head,40 stripes
> > on the back,hanging on the cross untill all the blood is drain out of you,
> > and going down to hell to get the key to life.
>
> What a horrible story! I'll stick with reading my nephews and nieces
> the Little Red Riding Hood story.

And tell 'em the Wolf can be a priest. ;)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before the end of times

Dec 11, 2010, 12:52:05 AM12/11/10
On Dec 10, 6:44 pm, Jean Briscoe <briscoe.jea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Cute film. But I would say run. Ha ha ha

Some girls want to run from the wolf, but the wolf is disguised so by
the time they are lunch it's too late. There's no opening of the belly
to reverse the damage. Other wolves just want your money. And many
wolves are here in the Internet selling scams. THE INTERNET IS A
JUNGLE, for good and evil. Many predators infect your computer to sell
you the antivirus.

It's for you to look beyond the camouflage. Hunting is a good strategy
before he gets you. Sometimes you just run.

So look at the wolf in the broader sense, and you'll have to thank the
Wisdom of the Jungle. Sometime this will be the wisdom of the world.