Re: 7 plead guilty in Ark. to stealing baby formula

walt tonne

Nov 29, 2010, 1:28:41 PM11/29/10
On Nov 28, 5:51 pm, " johnny@." <joh...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Associated Press - November 28, 2010 2:24 PM ET
>
> TEXARKANA, Ark. (AP) - Seven members of an alleged crime ring that
> involved the theft of about $18,000 worth of baby formula from Texas
> grocery stores have pleaded guilty in Arkansas.
>
> An Arkansas circuit court judge sentenced the five women and two men to
> 3-year prison sentences, with one year suspended. All seven are listed
> as residents of De Queen, Ark.
>
> Bryan Chesshir, the 9th Judicial District prosecutor, tells the
> Texarkana Gazette that none of the seven had previous criminal
> histories, were in the U.S. legally or spoke English. He says they had
> been brought to the U.S. for the purpose of stealing baby formula and
> had been working for someone in order to get their families from Mexico
> to the U.S.
>
> Chesshir says all seven will be deported after serving their sentences.
>
> http://www.wmctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13577644

"A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien." No crimes, no filth,
no decay, no population-blasting
"anchor" brats. Mass roundup and deportations needed.

http://www.illegalaliens.us/ Illegal Aliens USA

Ramon F Herrera

Nov 29, 2010, 1:33:43 PM11/29/10

Could not see a single US corporation sponsoring that site of yours,
Walt. How come?

Meanwhile:

http://tinyurl.com/2en66c9

-Ramon

Mrs Irish Mike

Nov 29, 2010, 8:03:08 PM11/29/10
On Nov 29, 10:28 am, walt tonne <tonnewalt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.illegalaliens.us/

I looked at your site and it seems pretty interesting. I have a
couple questions.

First, what is "dot us" mean? I've seen "dot gov" or "dot com" or
even "dot org", but the few times I've seen "dot us" it was always
some ripoff outfit from China or something.

Second, I did a search for the word "Irish" and I got no results
about Irish illegal immigrants. Why's that? There are lots of them and
they didn't come here to escape the type of poverty one sees in Latin
America. Ireland has always been known for its religion based
terrorism and here you just let them slide. Are you a front for
religous terrorism? Or do you think bombing innocents in the name of
religion is OK?

Waiting your response. Thank you.

walt tonne

Nov 30, 2010, 7:55:24 AM11/30/10

Clarification; deport all illegal aliens to include europeans and
asians. Appx.
25K illegal alien Irish in the Boston area. No exceptions.