Trust Me: There's no Death!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Apr 3, 2011, 10:01:59 AM4/3/11
After pondering about the subject I can state that we don't die. We
are simply BORN & UNBORN. Give me a break, you may say, but the
difference may be humongous: Many people join religion because they
are afraid of death.

Not everybody can take it easily, you know, and say things will be the
way they were before they were born. Like the world was missing
something before they were born. Oh c'mon, life will go on as usual
after you. YOU ARE NO BIG DEAL! Only your wisdom stays behind, thus I
write. Your pollution also stays behind, which is why I ride a bike.

No preaching here. Thank you and pay attention to this day in which we
are alive. You Christians, don't even bother to go church today
Sunday. It can give you a dead brain and that's totally scary.

"May the sun shine upon you"