How long does it take for God to go across the Universe?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 21, 2010, 9:40:52 AM10/21/10
He built a large, incredibly large Universe for some reason we
consider to be stupid because he really needed to create the Solar
System at most, but who are we to judge him?

The best we can do is assume what he can do. For example, he needs to
control his dominions and must cross the Universe from time to time to
check every mechanism in space is working according to his laws
(gravity, etc) and that Satan is not launching some revolution in the
outer limits.

Does God respect the speed of light, or does he break his own laws
from time to time? Do Christians know how long it takes him in light-
years to go around?

Here are some references:

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/index.html

Then the big question arises: DOES GOD HAVE CONTROL OVER THE UNIVERSE
OR THINGS ARE OUT OF CONTROL?

"JUNGLE WISDOM, UNIVERSAL WISDOM, BED WISDOM AND BEYOND"

Edward Dolan

Oct 21, 2010, 10:37:20 AM10/21/10
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> He built a large, incredibly large Universe for some reason we
> consider to be stupid because he really needed to create the Solar
> System at most, but who are we to judge him?
>
> The best we can do is assume what he can do. For example, he needs to
> control his dominions and must cross the Universe from time to time to
> check every mechanism in space is working according to his laws
> (gravity, etc) and that Satan is not launching some revolution in the
> outer limits.
>
> Does God respect the speed of light, or does he break his own laws
> from time to time? Do Christians know how long it takes him in light-
> years to go around?

Listen up, you god damn fucking stupid son of a bitch! There is no point in
originating threads since all you have on your miniscule brain is one
subject. Find your thread, and then stay on it for all eternity. That way
you will have the freedom to consort with only your fellow idiots in peace.

You are the village idiot, but at least if you have the grace to keep your
god damn fucking shit on a single thread, I will not bother you. Otherwise I
will bother you no end and I do not care if I take down the entire
newsgroup. You are one of the supreme assholes of all time and you have no
business being here at all.

Find something else to do. Why not fuck all those monkeys you are constantly
referencing. That ought to keep you busy for a few years at least.

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 21, 2010, 1:43:48 PM10/21/10
On Oct 21, 12:44 pm, "Randolf Richardson (Lumber Cartel, local 42)"
<kingpin+n...@lumbercartel.ca> wrote:

> [...]
> > consider to be stupid because he really needed to create the Solar
> > System at most, but who are we to judge him?
>
> The Solar System can be judged because it can be observed due to being
> real (and I still consider Pluto to be a planet despite the claims of some
> experts).
>
> That which is not real is often judged correctly as fantasy or delusion,
> and in some cases theory.

> > The best we can do is assume what he can do. For example, he needs to
> > control his dominions and must cross the Universe from time to time to
> > check every mechanism in space is working according to his laws
> > (gravity, etc) and that Satan is not launching some revolution in the
> > outer limits.
>
> No. The best we can do is to not assume. Assumption is like a temporary
> placeholder in the absence of real knowledge, but in the case of
> supernatural beings such as your "God" character, it is common knowledge
> that it's merely a long and complicated story.
>
> Think back to when people assumed the Earth is flat. After enough people
> understood the advanced knowledge at the time that the Earth is in fact
> spherical in shape, to the point that the religious authorities could no
> longer deny it while maintaining their own credibility, the flat Earth
> theory was eventually put to rest. A similar thing happened with the
> discovery that the Earth orbits the Sun instead of the Sun orbiting the
> Earth.

> > Does God respect the speed of light, or does he break his own laws
> > from time to time? Do Christians know how long it takes him in light-
> > years to go around?
>
> Respect the speed of light? Is that supposed to be a posted speed
> limit? How can we be sure that light speed is the fastest possible speed
> for anything? Consider that a theoretical space craft traveling at the
> speed of light, would it not be possible for a passenger in the ship to
> run from the back of the ship to the front at a speed of a few Km/h? In
> this case, wouldn't that passenger be effectively traveling at a speed
> that is a few Km/h more than the speed of light? Or do you think that
> something would stop this? It doesn't seem to be a problem at lower
> speeds (e.g., a passenger on a boat effectively traveling a few Km/h
> faster than the speed at which the boat is moving).

> > Here are some references:
>
> >http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/
>
> > Then the big question arises: DOES GOD HAVE CONTROL OVER THE UNIVERSE
> > OR THINGS ARE OUT OF CONTROL?
>
> You probably didn't read my recent post about the possibility of how your
> "God" might have bled out to death after experiencing a most unfortunate
> slip-and-fall accident. =D
>
> Why are you folks so obsessed with this idea that some supreme
> supernatural being must have complete control over our lives? Does it
> scare you that people actually have free will and make their own decisions
> daily that actually change the course of the future?

Every movement needs an adversary: The Christians need Satan, I need
God to show the world how clumsy his design was, if there was ever a
design.

I like to tease the Christians but there are other sneaky people out
there like communists, etc. so the same goes for them.

Stimulation of the brain is good:

On Oct 21, 12:25 pm, flying gorilla <ryan.kle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> since god is everywhere, he doesn't need to travel.
>
> Err wait, since god is NOWHERE, he doesn't have to travel.

Hey Gorilla, don't throw those tricky questions at the sheep.

They'll never understand.

The statement of "God is everywhere and nowhere" is part of dichotomy
of "believe or don't believe" that is part of the seditious campaign
between God and Satan.

In other words, they only want to know "Jesus is coming soon."

Edward Dolan

Oct 21, 2010, 5:30:04 PM10/21/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
[...]

> Every movement needs an adversary: The Christians need Satan, I need
> God to show the world how clumsy his design was, if there was ever a
> design.
>
> I like to tease the Christians but there are other sneaky people out
> there like communists, etc. so the same goes for them.
>
> Stimulation of the brain is good:

Take your religious concerns and stuff them up your ass, you god damn
fucking moron.