Lightning Safety

zeez

Mar 17, 2010, 10:00:14 AM3/17/10

zeez

Mar 17, 2010, 10:15:48 AM3/17/10
Also, DO NOT LIE FLAT, but rather squat down, feet together, hands
over ears/head. This is due to current in the ground that can be fatal
if it crosses your heart.

zeez wrote:
> http://www.eham.net/articles/19773

Al

Mar 17, 2010, 7:36:12 PM3/17/10
On Mar 17, 9:15 am, zeez <blinkingblyth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also, DO NOT LIE FLAT, but rather squat down, feet together, hands
> over ears/head. This is due to current in the ground that can be fatal
> if it crosses your heart.

Thanks for the clarification. I saw you in the park and though you
were taking a crap.

DemoDisk

Mar 29, 2010, 9:26:54 PM3/29/10

"Al" <albu...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

DemoDisk

Mar 29, 2010, 9:27:26 PM3/29/10

"Al" <albu...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

Was it umbrella weather?

dr_jeff

Mar 29, 2010, 9:30:38 PM3/29/10
to DemoDisk

If I ever get hit by lightning, I will be quite happy if that's all that
happens.

Jeff

dr_jeff

Mar 30, 2010, 7:31:36 AM3/30/10

You can have lightening without rain. Of course, they usually go
together, but not always.

Jeff