Unexpected expenses for retiees

gggg gggg

Oct 14, 2022, 11:22:03 AM10/14/22

Leo Isenteze

Oct 14, 2022, 6:44:09 PM10/14/22
On 10/14/2022 11:22 AM, gggg gggg wrote:
> https://www.marketwatch.com/picks/1-in-5-retirees-dont-see-this-expense-coming-or-its-315-000-pricetag-01664824517

These people have to be prematurely senile if things like home repair
and dental expenses are unexpected.

The Real Bev

Oct 14, 2022, 10:07:40 PM10/14/22
And adding "vision care" to medical insurance is a waste. Medical
vision care is already covered; an optometric exam is under $100 at
Costco, and you can get good mail-order glasses for under $40. People
who don't know this are probably victims in other financial areas too.

One born every minute and two to fleece him.

--
Cheers, Bev
If I know that chaining yourself to a dead cow is stupid,