In my country, there’s no such thing as food allergy

ash...@yahoo.com

Nov 16, 2008, 6:10:05 PM11/16/08
I am surprised that so many people in U.S. has food allergy, such as -
can’t eat mushroom? Can’t eat seafood? And the like. In my country, I
do not know any of person that has food allergy. I guess the people
who can’t eat properly on regular food just have their gene pool wiped
out. In the end during the evolution, eventually everyone can eat
virtually everything.

Here in U.S., artificially maintained medical care support some
seriously-defect people, and the genes were passed on to the next
generations, such as food allergy, Down syndrome, Diabetes, pollen
allergy, and many many more. Only oddly happening here.

In addition to the financial credit bubbles, there’re many other
bubbles going on in U.S. that most people are not aware of. One of
them is high cost maintained “Longevity” bubble, the lifestyle not
supported by evolution. The artificially supported bad gene pool. It
will end.

Nothing against my U.S. friends. Just a comment above.

John A. Weeks III

Nov 16, 2008, 6:24:18 PM11/16/08
In article
<d58db0c0-036e-4e39...@v5g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
ash...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Here in U.S., artificially maintained medical care support some
> seriously-defect people, and the genes were passed on to the next
> generations, such as food allergy, Down syndrome, Diabetes, pollen
> allergy, and many many more. Only oddly happening here.

How about posting what your country is so we can look up the
statistics and show that you are wrong. More than likely,
people in your country die of starvation or get aids and
don't live past 40. How come the epidemics are always called
things like the Chinese Flu or the Congo Fever, and never stuff
like the Brooklyn Flu or the California Fever?

-john-

John A. Weeks III           612-720-2854            jo...@johnweeks.com
Newave Communications                         http://www.johnweeks.com

Al Bundy

Nov 16, 2008, 8:40:45 PM11/16/08

We see here Hitler's grandchild, trolling from within. Yea, like he's
a perfect specimen.
Personally, I don't want to be able to eat everything like worms and
grasshoppers.

Bob

Nov 17, 2008, 8:02:59 AM11/17/08

<ash...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I am surprised that so many people in U.S. has food allergy, ...

Any food ingested is a foreign substance to the body, triggering immune
response.

In less hygienic countries, when parasites and such are eliminated, people
start having allergic reactions to things which didn't bother them before.

Also.. germs are everywhere. Much of the common bacteria we live with, may
fight off more virulent forms. Antibacterial soap kills all but a few which
multiply, leading to superbugs immune to antibiotics. Hospitals are infamous
breeding grounds for such.

Rod Speed

Nov 17, 2008, 2:08:39 PM11/17/08
Bob <m...@trix.net> wrote
> <ash...@yahoo.com> wrote

>> I am surprised that so many people in U.S. has food allergy, ...

> Any food ingested is a foreign substance to the body, triggering immune response.

Wrong. We evolved to use it as food.

> In less hygienic countries, when parasites and such are eliminated, people start having allergic reactions to things
> which didn't bother them before.

Lie.

> Also.. germs are everywhere. Much of the common bacteria we live with, may fight off more virulent forms.
> Antibacterial soap kills all but a few which multiply, leading to superbugs immune to antibiotics. Hospitals are
> infamous breeding grounds for such.

Irrelevant to his stupid claim about food allergys.

Seerialmom

Nov 17, 2008, 10:19:12 PM11/17/08

Since you didn't say "where" your country is I'll presume it's not in
North America. Did you ever consider that perhaps you never "saw"
someone with a food allergy because they died from the allergy early
in life? :) Just a thought.

James

Nov 18, 2008, 11:09:55 AM11/18/08
> in life? :)  Just a thought.- Hide quoted text -

You find that funny? People dying that is?

I watched an interesting report on 60 minutes a few months back, about
something called "plumpynut" a relatively inexpensive mix of peanut
butter, milk powder, vitamins and other simple ingredients that is
being given to children with sever malnutrition in some third world
countries. The interviewer asked about peanut allegries, since they
are so prevalent in North America. The reply from the scientist who
created the formula and has watched it in use was to the effect that
they don't see any issues with the 10s of thousands of kids who get
this mix, even though some of them are barely weaned.

And come to think of it, growing up in the sixties, I didn't see kids
falling over in my classrooms from peanut allergies either. And yet as
my kids go to school, we do see allergic reactions to peanuts, despite
many precautions.

While I think the OP is wildly speculating as to why, and I wouldn't
necessarily agree with him, I do think we see more allergies in the
developed world than exist in the third world. I have seen scientific
studies showing that hygene is an issue - if we don't get exposed to
naturally occuring germs when young, we become hypersensitive. Our
diet could also be an issue.

James

Al Bundy

Nov 18, 2008, 11:22:23 AM11/18/08

Meanwhile, the OP may have diabetes, cancer or any number of things he
is not revealing because he hopes to feel superior in some tiny way.
He casts a long shadow, but only at the end of the day.

aine...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2008, 1:46:49 AM11/25/08
different country have different lifestyle..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game <a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com> http://www.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com> http://uc.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://gc.gamestotal.com> http://gc.gamestotal.com </a> <a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com> http://3700ad.gamestotal.com </a>