Frugal adult sex

jakgu...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2008, 1:51:05 PM11/28/08

In a city find out what time the last bus or train heads to the
suburbs, Find a lady who missed it. She has these choices- taxi,
hotel,
walk streets, stay with me, get a ride home in return for personal
favor..

Arraignment courts in the morning: Careful, no druggies or hookers,
Best bests are those nailed in suspended license, minor warrants.
Judge
often lets them go on promise to appear. Obviously no one posted bail.
They want shower,food,etc. Ones from out of town are best.

Car impound- Find stranded out of towners. Once had two females
obviously a couple. I let them sleep on sofa bed. While setting it up
one asked if I had a thing for lesbians. I sad, no, prefer hetero as
only they can please me. She pulled me onto the bed and we had a
threesome.

Discount divorce clinic- If she or hubby had $$$ would have real
attorney. Often broke and low self esteem.

Unemployment office-new claims line. They are vulnerable-no $$ and
often in shock.

Low cost counseling clinics-see above.

Interstate highways away from cities When ever I pull off to eat, get
gas etc. look for lady with car broken down. If she is going same
direction offer ride tell her you are stopping halfway and she can
stay
, Always get room with one bed. I never force but often get it free or
for a little $$ as she is broke. Once lady was traveling with
daughter, I knew mom would no do it in front of daughter nor let me
near her. Got them a room. Let daughter see rolling papers. An hour
laster she came to room. $10 for the works . She even screamed "15,15"
while we did it.

Hostels- Call up around ten p.m.. If they are full hang out nearby.
Last week two German ladies did all nigher and actually thanked me in
a.m.