Assisted suicide

gggg gggg

Feb 12, 2021, 1:16:38 AM2/12/21
If a person has a debilitating condition that could stretch out for years and years but they want be able to leave something to their heirs, is assisted suicide an option?

Beaver Fever

Feb 12, 2021, 8:58:22 AM2/12/21
On Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 10:16:38 PM UTC-8, gggg gggg wrote:
> If a person has a debilitating condition that could stretch out for years and years but they want be able to leave something to their heirs, is assisted suicide an option?

I guess it should be though people have been doing it throughout the ages without assistance too.

John Weiss

Feb 12, 2021, 10:09:40 AM2/12/21
On 02/11/21 22:16, gggg gggg wrote:
> If a person has a debilitating condition that could stretch out for years and years but they want be able to leave something to their heirs, is assisted suicide an option?

Depends on the state...

Beaver Fever

Feb 12, 2021, 2:13:49 PM2/12/21
They should allow it for depression and poverty. No one should be forced to live like that just because.

gggg gggg

Oct 8, 2021, 11:13:20 PM10/8/21
On Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 10:16:38 PM UTC-8, wrote:
> If a person has a debilitating condition that could stretch out for years and years but they want be able to leave something to their heirs, is assisted suicide an option?

https://kesq.com/news/national-world/2021/06/01/physician-assisted-suicide-fast-facts/

gggg gggg

Oct 10, 2021, 2:13:44 AM10/10/21

https://theglobepost.com/2018/07/25/physician-assisted-suicide-america/