Frugal education ?

VFW

Jan 8, 2010, 1:05:39 PM1/8/10
I would start my education if I had to do it all over again with travel.
So many youth are rushed off to college without "life" experience and
fast tracked into a field that pays big.
How about a more focused route whereby said youth found out more about
the world and discovered more about what they might have a real passion
in. Maybe art?
anyway, once they have a few years under their belt and know what they
really want, then the true hard work of schooling can begin.
I call it You U.
You custom design what you want to learn with maybe a degree. Then
you'll find an employer who recognizes that passion and you follow your
dream while earning a decent wage.
The highest paying job may not be the best goal. Follow your bliss.
and Good Luck!
--
Hint; Enjoy the moment !

Al

Jan 8, 2010, 2:37:28 PM1/8/10

However, you're not suggesting one of those jungle tours where the
risk of lead poisoning is so great! No bliss there.

Message has been deleted