How can we prove there is a God

abd alrahman abd allah

Sep 2, 2011, 12:59:16 AM9/2/11
hi,Excuse me,
One approach is to suggest simple yet convincing experiments anyone
could comprehend. For instance, say to someone, "Consider this the
next time you are looking up at the moon or the stars on a clear
night; could you drop a drinking glass on the sidewalk and expect it
would hit the ground and on impact it would not shatter, but it would
divide up into little small drinking glasses, with iced tea in them?
Of course not."

Another example is have them consider what might happen if a tornado
came through a junkyard and tore through the old cars; would it leave
behind a nice new Mercedes with the engine running and no parts left
around? Naturally not.

Or ask someone to consider what it would be like if someone told us
about a fast food restaurant operating itself without any people
there? The food just cooks itself, files from the kitchen to the
table
and then when we are done, the dishes jump back the kitchen to wash
themselves. This is too crazy for anyone to even think about.

After reflecting on all of the above, how could we look to the
universe above us through a telescope or observe the cells in a
microscope and then think all of this came about as a result of a
"big
bang" or some "accident"?

(see also "Quran")

for more inforamtion about God's existing:

http://www.knowingallah.com/main_fo.asp?lang=en

for more information about the prophet Mouhammad :
http://www.rasoulallah.net/v2/index.aspx?lang=en

about the miracles in islam:

http://www.islam-guide.com/
http://www.islamreligion.com/

more websites about islam :
http://sites.google.com/site/islamicsitesaddr/

the blog :

http://islamicreli.blogspot.com/

thanks a lot for you visiting.

Sep 2, 2011, 10:50:01 AM9/2/11
On 9/2/2011 12:59 AM, abd alrahman abd allah wrote:
> hi,Excuse me,
> One approach is to suggest simple yet convincing experiments anyone
> could comprehend. For instance, say to someone, "Consider this the
> next time you are looking up at the moon or the stars on a clear
> night; could you drop a drinking glass on the sidewalk and expect it
> would hit the ground and on impact it would not shatter, but it would
> divide up into little small drinking glasses, with iced tea in them?
> Of course not."
>
> Another example is have them consider what might happen if a tornado
> came through a junkyard and tore through the old cars; would it leave
> behind a nice new Mercedes with the engine running and no parts left
> around? Naturally not.
>

> Or ask someone to consider what it would be like if someone told us
> about a fast food restaurant operating itself without any people
> there? The food just cooks itself, files from the kitchen to the
> table
> and then when we are done, the dishes jump back the kitchen to wash
> themselves. This is too crazy for anyone to even think about.
>

> After reflecting on all of the above, how could we look to the
> universe above us through a telescope or observe the cells in a
> microscope and then think all of this came about as a result of a
> "big
> bang" or some "accident"?

You've convinced me this. This is all because of some all powerfull, all
knowing invisible man. What else could it be?

Shawn Hirn

Sep 3, 2011, 7:15:29 AM9/3/11
In article
<ccdb26aa-5e2f-4835...@a12g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,

abd alrahman abd allah <abdinth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,Excuse me,
> One approach is to suggest simple yet convincing experiments anyone
> could comprehend. For instance, say to someone, "Consider this the
> next time you are looking up at the moon or the stars on a clear
> night; could you drop a drinking glass on the sidewalk and expect it
> would hit the ground and on impact it would not shatter, but it would
> divide up into little small drinking glasses, with iced tea in them?
> Of course not."
>
> Another example is have them consider what might happen if a tornado
> came through a junkyard and tore through the old cars; would it leave
> behind a nice new Mercedes with the engine running and no parts left
> around? Naturally not.
>

> Or ask someone to consider what it would be like if someone told us
> about a fast food restaurant operating itself without any people
> there? The food just cooks itself, files from the kitchen to the
> table
> and then when we are done, the dishes jump back the kitchen to wash
> themselves. This is too crazy for anyone to even think about.
>

> After reflecting on all of the above, how could we look to the
> universe above us through a telescope or observe the cells in a
> microscope and then think all of this came about as a result of a
> "big
> bang" or some "accident"?

You must be on some serious mind-bending drugs. None of what you said
constitutes proof of god. It isn't even close.

anthona

Sep 7, 2011, 7:25:40 PM9/7/11
On Sep 3, 7:15 am, Shawn Hirn <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
> In article
> <ccdb26aa-5e2f-4835-8307-e420df4b7...@a12g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,

Food for thought ..if we are to believe in evolution as the
creator...why then were there dinasours roaming the earth and why not
now, even if a calamity made them extinct? Also, evolution goes on and
on for millions of years, and yet human life has its limits?

Sep 7, 2011, 10:46:09 PM9/7/11

It's widely thought that birds are related to dinosaurs.

During every major change, the animals that go down are usually the
largest. They require the most of the scarce resources. Small animals,
like mammals were at the time, survived. The smallest dinosaurs, those
that evolved into modern birds, survived.

When a creature is no longer able to compete, like Neandertals, they
also go away. Look at all the human civilizations that are gone.

Also, evolution goes on and
> on for millions of years, and yet human life has its limits?

Coming up with some crazy idea, like Creationism, doesn't explain
anything. It's like throwing up your hands and saying it must be God.
Which is fine, but God is not some super being. You may as well believe
in the Greek Gods. They make no more or less sense.

Jeff

Rod Speed

Sep 8, 2011, 4:47:13 PM9/8/11
You'll get fat.

> if we are to believe in evolution as the creator...
> why then were there dinasours roaming the earth

Because the environment at that time suited them.

> and why not now,

Hordes of stuff has gone extinct for various reasons.

Some like the mamoth saw climate change away from
the ice ages wipe out the area they were suited to etc.

Not all the dinosaurs went extinct, some survived like with some of the reptiles etc.

> even if a calamity made them extinct?

Because a calamity did.

You dont even need a calamity, the dodo was just such a dud that it died out without one.

> Also, evolution goes on and on for millions of years,

Yes.

> and yet human life has its limits?

Nope, it just evolved a lot later than say the dinosaurs.

Mac Cool

Sep 9, 2011, 2:18:46 AM9/9/11
anthona:

> Food for thought ..if we are to believe in evolution as the
> creator...why then were there dinasours roaming the earth and why not
> now, even if a calamity made them extinct? Also, evolution goes on and
> on for millions of years, and yet human life has its limits?

More like junk food. God is supposed to be a supernatural being and by
defintion its existence can't be proven by natural beings, only a god can
prove its existence. As for the other drivel, I suggest an education,
these aren't unanswered questions.

Shawn Hirn

Sep 11, 2011, 12:23:31 AM9/11/11
In article
<f0481ef0-b993-488b...@s12g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
anthona <harri...@aol.com> wrote:

Evolution is a process of biological development. Even Darwin never
claimed evaluation was a creator.