old member reutrns to complain

grammajoan

Jan 6, 2010, 6:57:46 PM1/6/10
I was grammajoan on webtv and enjoyed this NG for years. Now I am on
a real computer and somewhat challenged still.

Today I retrned to Aldi for the second time to get their cheap
scoopable cat litter, and both times they were out. I take public
transp and its a chore. If Wlil goes outside the box I wil blame
Aldi.
PS cant find spell check so be patient

Joan

Jan 6, 2010, 7:13:59 PM1/6/10

"grammajoan" <joan...@att.net> wrote in message

Around here, Walmart's scoopable is cheaper than Aldi's (or anyone else's).
Just buy that. Not cleaning the catbox everyday is just asking for trouble,
plus it's cat abuse.

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Jan 7, 2010, 1:15:42 AM1/7/10
In article
<hi3902$apq$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
"h" <tmc...@searchmachine.com> wrote:

I understand that Auto Supply shops sell
bags of stuff to soak up oil spills and
that it is in reality cat litter...and
cheaper

Al

Jan 7, 2010, 8:40:26 AM1/7/10
On Jan 7, 1:15 am, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" <atlas-
bug...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> In article
> <hi3902$ap...@speranza.aioe.org>,
>

>  "h" <tmcl...@searchmachine.com> wrote:
> > "grammajoan" <joan1...@att.net> wrote in message

> > >I was grammajoan on webtv and enjoyed this NG for years.  Now I am on
> > > a real computer and somewhat challenged still.
>
> > > Today I retrned to Aldi for the second time to get their cheap
> > > scoopable cat litter, and both times they were out.  I take public
> > > transp and its a chore.  If Wlil goes outside the box I wil blame
> > > Aldi.
> > > PS cant find spell check so be patient
>
> > Around here, Walmart's scoopable is cheaper than Aldi's (or anyone else's).
> > Just buy that. Not cleaning the catbox everyday is just asking for trouble,
> > plus it's cat abuse.
>
> I understand that Auto Supply shops sell
> bags of stuff to soak up oil spills and
> that it is in reality cat litter...and
> cheaper

Grams could also find 25# at the dollar store for a buck. The thing
is, she is transportation challenged so she needs to call ahead and
maybe have a friend drive her. ALDI is a great savings store, but they
are prone to be out of anything at any time.

grammajoan

Jan 7, 2010, 9:54:32 AM1/7/10
> are prone to be out of anything at any time.- Hide quoted text -

T"hanks.
which dollar store ?and is that scoopable. ? . If so I will make the
switch

Al

Jan 7, 2010, 3:17:31 PM1/7/10

I'm not a cat owner myself. I buy the stuff for vehicle related
purposes, but it is cat litter, not Speedy Dry. If scoopable means
that it's clump forming, I don't think it is as I never see it clump
in my use. I buy it at Dollar Tree and have seen it at other dollar
stores too, maybe Dollar General. The idea is to use that phone to do
your shopping. I appreciate your transportation situation and the
phone is really a necessity to avoid those unsuccessful trips.

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Jan 7, 2010, 3:24:48 PM1/7/10
In article
<19eda2ce-74ec-49f5-afaa-f3b15f9e81c3@m2
5g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
Al <albu...@mailinator.com> wrote:

> > �"h" <tmcl...@searchmachine.com> wrote:
> > > "grammajoan" <joan1...@att.net> wrote in message

> > > Around here, Walmart's scoopable is cheaper than Aldi's (or anyone
> > > else's).
> > > Just buy that. Not cleaning the catbox everyday is just asking for
> > > trouble,
> > > plus it's cat abuse.
> >
> > I understand that Auto Supply shops sell
> > bags of stuff to soak up oil spills and
> > that it is in reality cat litter...and
> > cheaper
>
> Grams could also find 25# at the dollar store for a buck. The thing
> is, she is transportation challenged so she needs to call ahead and
> maybe have a friend drive her. ALDI is a great savings store, but they
> are prone to be out of anything at any time.

Around here, lots of auto supply shops
have delivery. I'm sure she convince
them to drop off a bag or two when they
are in the neighborhood

Message has been deleted

grammajoan

Jan 8, 2010, 12:59:13 PM1/8/10
On Jan 7, 5:34 pm, Balvenieman <balvenie...@invalid.net> wrote:

> grammajoan <joan1...@att.net> wrote:
> >If Wlil goes outside the box I wil blame Aldi.
>
>         You drink a good bit, too, don't you?
> --
> the Balvenieman
> Running on single malt in U.S.A.