The Jewish Lawyer

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Apr 28, 2011, 8:11:10 AM4/28/11
(Once upon a time I contacted the Jewish Lawyer to sue a Jewish city
for kicking cyclists our of the sidewalk and not providing bike lanes,
and he told me, "You must be injured first!" Is that why they try to
PREVENT accidents in Germany, because there are no Jewish lawyers?)

On Apr 27, 8:36 pm, Fed Konrad <spammingfordoll...@ciasafehouse.gov>
wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 07:06:16 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the
> TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"

> >> This is America; this ain't Israel.
>
> >> Clean up your act -- or go back!
>
> >We could us "mess" in the original but it's still a four-letter word.
>
> "We!" Who are "We?" You and the CIA? Or just you and your
> pig-spamming husband, Jewish CIA Agent Ed "the Fed" Conrad?
>
> Or is there another spook sitting in your little cubicle with you?
>
> Well both of you, the monkey and the junkey, you media-monopolizing
> pig-spamming, telephone tapping spooks -- are about to get FIRED!
>
> (That's how you do it.)

Get ready, I'm about to talk about the Jewish lawyer. He wants me to
get injured in an accident before he hears from me.

Maybe we should make a cartoon character out of it...

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/news/specials/weirdflorida/blog/Jewish_lawyer.jpg

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Apr 28, 2011, 9:21:30 AM4/28/11
On Apr 27, 12:39 pm, "Jeff Strickland" <crwlrj...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> As a card carrying Righttard (aka, Rightwingnut) I can assure you that
> having a Big Brother Camera system mounted on the pole near the intersection
> is not an agenda item of The Party. It is also not an agenda item of The
> Party that if you are doing nothing wrong then you have nothing to hide.
>
> I'm all for the imposition of the Death Penalty for running a red light, so
> don't pretend that this is not a serious issue. Okay, death for running a
> light is a bit harsh, but the point is that running the light is something
> that needs to be dealt with. I just don't believe that red light cameras
> work, they don't prevent accidents, they don't generate revenue -- which
> ought not be a goal of traffic enforcement anyhow -- and it appears that
> studies by parties that don't make money on tickets that red light cameras
> might actually cause more accidents than they prevent.
>
> When an insurance company or the red light camera industry association says
> they work, then I take it with a grain of salt. I make the world's best
> widget that never ever fails, but it doesn't really matter if I'm the one
> saying widgets are good for America because I have a stake in everybody
> owning one, or two.
>
> The insurance company might know that red light cameras don't do anything
> but generate tickets, and that such a ticket is not a predicator of future
> liability for them but they get to raise rates anyway, then whatever they
> say about how well cameras work does more to pack the bottom line than to
> accurately portray the benefits of cameras. And when the camera company says
> cameras work, that's the same as me saying my widgets work.

I'm sure you haven't even considered the possibility but your opinion
may be biased by the JEWISH LAWYER... The Jewish lawyer allows you to
get a ticket and be OK with it, ie. if you got the money he'll fix it
for you and you don't have to worry about penalty points on your
license. That's how the rich get around the law and don't give a damn
about an occasional ticket.

Now, the Jewish lawyer will not make a buck out of cameras, so go
figure who's promoting this campaign about "personal freedom" and
other bullshit. I know one that has a radar mounted in his SUV and he
knows how to stay out of trouble, and he does multitasking plus. ;)

Why you think they don't fight the multitasking in this country? SUVs
--deadly vehicles-- and cell phones go hand in hand and nobody talks
about it. "Nobody" means people that count, ie. lawyers, doctors and
politicians...

Isn't multitasking even more dangerous than DUIs and red light
runners?

***

NOTE: I know all of this because I'm a hunter of the li-on (lie). No
camouflage is too perfect for my senses. Thank the Wisdom of the
Jungle. I'll go ride my Beach Cruiser now. Yes, I do multitasking but
I don't threaten anyone. If they hit me, I may call the Jewish lawyer,
but I try to stay safe. I ride a park in loops in order to be so.
Happy survival to all!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Apr 28, 2011, 1:05:12 PM4/28/11
On Apr 27, 9:24 am, "I, Enemy Combatant" <antisem...@battlefield.usa>
wrote:

> This is America; this ain't Israel.
>
> Clean up your act -- or go back!

You just hate Jews because they got better lawyers and make the
laws...

'On a bench near the Broward County Courthouse in South Florida, a
blue and white sign exclaimed “Prefer a Jewish lawyer!” and offered a
phone number people could call to reach the Jewish American Bar
Association, a Jewish lawyer referral service founded by social worker
Lisa Spitzer and based in Boca Raton. The controversial advertisement
has raised flags in both the legal and Jewish communities. Are Jewish
lawyers better? Or is this a case of stereotype and financial
opportunity?'

http://blogs.forward.com/the-shmooze/131666/

***

Why don't you become a lawyer yourself? Why don't you pick on Rush
Limbaugh?

Is Rush Limbaugh Jewish?
Yes, Rush Limbaugh is a Jew. Rush's Conservative Gentile persona is a
successful act that has earned him record multimillion dollar
contracts in the radio business.

http://tzvee.blogspot.com/2009/03/is-rush-limbaugh-jewish.html