Fry's Supermarket Idiot Tucson Employees

JustMike

Mar 4, 2011, 8:26:21 PM3/4/11
For any new people moving or new to Tucson,
in terms of customer service you will not get much of it
at Fry's Supermarket. Also contrary to their TV spam ads with
there lame CEO that does not answer customer complaints,
their prices are not necessarily cheaper than other chains, in
many cases HIGHER.

Fortunately, in Tucson you have many, many choices.
For the best produce prices, much lower than Fry's or other stores,
try first Food City, then Sunflower Market. Lowest prices on produce
in town. If you're on the South Side there is a new supermarket there
with VERY LOW produce prices, called SUPRA? or similar, right on 6th
Ave.

For the best customer service use Safeway. There prices are higher, but
their meat sale prices are lower than all other stores. Watch out for
their ad small print deceptive practices though.

For deeply discounted organic items, try Grocery Outlet, but be
careful to watch the expiration dates-they like to sell stale stuff.

Also you have Walmart Grocery stores and KMart Grocery stores.
Not to mention Albertsons, Bashas and what other chains I am leaving
out? Basha frequently has the best prices, especially on sale items for
a major chain.

There is no reason to put up with rude employees like you frequently
find at Fry's and unresponsive management that does not answer consumer
complaints. The latest example is the idiot who would not look for extra
stock for me because he was too lazy to stop what he was doing, even
though there was a pallet of product I wanted waiting to be stocked.

JustMike

Mar 4, 2011, 8:27:25 PM3/4/11
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Some Guy

Mar 6, 2011, 1:28:38 PM3/6/11
JustMike wrote:

> For any new people moving or new to Tucson,
> in terms of customer service you will not get much of it
> at Fry's Supermarket.

When did Fry's start selling food / groceries?

Are they getting out of retail electronics / computers?

The Real Bev

Mar 6, 2011, 2:40:20 PM3/6/11

Different chains, same family. Check Wikipedia.

--
Cheers, Bev
Just as you cannot explain snow to a summer insect, so also you cannot

Message has been deleted