Octagon Dish Detergent Gone?

*Anarcissie*

Jul 10, 2010, 11:43:27 PM7/10/10
It appears that Colgate has stopped making the relatively
cheap Octagon dish detergent. I have observed its
disappearance from all local stores and web sites that
sell it. Can anyone confirm this?

Is there anyone out there making their own dish
detergent or soap?

Coffee's For Closers

Jul 11, 2010, 4:40:43 AM7/11/10
In article <8d8872ba-646c-44e0-b740-
ff4098...@j4g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>, anarc...@gmail.com
says...

Liquid dish soap is so cheap that I cannot imagine any
economically reasonable alternative(?)

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com/

Janie

Jul 11, 2010, 11:58:12 AM7/11/10

"Coffee's For Closers" <Usene...@THE-DOMAIN-IN.SIG> wrote in message

> In article <8d8872ba-646c-44e0-b740-
> ff4098...@j4g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>, anarc...@gmail.com
> says...
>> It appears that Colgate has stopped making the relatively
>> cheap Octagon dish detergent. I have observed its
>> disappearance from all local stores and web sites that
>> sell it. Can anyone confirm this?
>>
>> Is there anyone out there making their own dish
>> detergent or soap?
>

> Liquid dish soap is so cheap that I cannot imagine any
> economically reasonable alternative(?)

Actually the more expensive brands such as DAWN have been proven to be the
most economical in the end because you can use LESS while getting superior
cleaning results. Just how much would you save IF you did somehow make your
own dishwashing liquid? The only thing cheaper ---assuming you already own
a dog and pay for his care would be to have him clean the dishes. LOL!
Seriously, buy one of the best brands and save money and work.