Was Osama a CIA man who knew too much?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 4, 2011, 12:43:14 AM5/4/11
Report not abuse
I don't want to launch another conspiracy theory, but this sounds like
the real thing...

He was just another CIA man when he was a "freedom fighter," then
turned suspiciously anti-American, the Towers "went down" --inside or
outside job-- and he was the man Bush needed to occupy Afghanistan
(loaded with poppy seeds) and Iraq (loaded with oil). Now they can
capture him alive and instead they kill him after changing the story
that he resisted.

So what's the real story behind all this? Did he know the secret
behind the Towers? Was he the boogieman in the next logical step
toward World Government?

It sounds like a Christian conspiracy to me --perhaps put together by
the Jewish Inc, but I don't want to go down that path...

I just don't want to spoil your party if you think we had a big
victory. We needed it. Bottoms up!

Derek C

May 4, 2011, 5:28:21 AM5/4/11
Report not abuse
On May 4, 5:43 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser

As Bin Laden was a Saudi Arabian living is Pakistan, it shows what a
waste of time, money, resources and lives the invasions of Iraq and
Afghanistan were!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 4, 2011, 8:06:15 AM5/4/11
Report not abuse

Good point. I just said that last night.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 4, 2011, 10:17:45 AM5/4/11
Report not abuse
On May 4, 8:06 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser

"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!" (irony to the words used by Bush)

(I quote)

According to extracts of writings by Saif al-Adel, a high-ranking al-
Qaeda member, al-Qaeda’s strategy is the following:

Incite the US to invade a Muslim country, incite Muslims to hate the
US for doing so, expand US military involvement across the Muslim
world, and bankrupt the US in the process.

Strategically, this plan is brilliant because it follows the historic
blueprint of bringing down empires. It pushes the US down the path of
military over-extension and hopes the US economy will collapse because
of it. Once the US economy collapses, it’ll no longer be relevant as a
superpower, paving the way for the re-emergence of the Muslim
Caliphate empire.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/141148/20110504/osama-bin-laden-dead-picture.htm

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 4, 2011, 2:00:54 PM5/4/11
Report not abuse
On May 4, 1:09 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 May 2011 07:19:02 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the

> TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
>
> <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Strategically, this plan is brilliant because it follows the historic
> >blueprint of bringing down empires. It pushes the US down the path of
> >military over-extension and hopes the US economy will collapse because
> >of it. Once the US economy collapses, it ll no longer be relevant as a
> >superpower, paving the way for the re-emergence of the Muslim
> >Caliphate empire.
>
> One little problem they have to overcome:
>
> The Muslim economy depends on the Western economy. The Western
> economy (and the Oriental economy as well) depends on the Us economy.
> Destroy the Us economy and the Muslim economy is wrecked also.
>
> The tactic used to bring down empires, when the economy of a country
> was limited to that country. Today it's like blowing up your enemy's
> house when you're visiting him. Sure, you'll kill him. What good
> will it do you?

You dismiss the fact the Oriental monkeys can live on peanuts while we
are fat and pampered. We won't survive just like the dinosaurs didn't.

REFUSING EVOLUTION IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.

Looking at Pakistanis moving around in their bikes I realized they are
better adapted.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 4, 2011, 6:13:36 PM5/4/11
On May 4, 3:46 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 May 2011 10:59:10 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the

> TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"
>
> <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On May 4, 1:09 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> >> The tactic used to bring down empires, when the economy of a country
> >> was limited to that country. Today it's like blowing up your enemy's
> >> house when you're visiting him. Sure, you'll kill him. What good
> >> will it do you?
>
> >You dismiss the fact the Oriental monkeys can live on peanuts while we
> >are fat and pampered.
>
> Not all of us are. I don't even need a knife - I can make my own out
> of any number of kinds of stone. Sure I'd prefer to walk to the
> pantry for a snack, but I won't curl up and die if I have to live in
> the woods. (I just might if I'm cut off from a few medications that
> are keeping me going, though.)

Do we even know how to patch a bicycle flat? We can do a lot of miles
on popcorn.

moronsbegone

May 12, 2011, 10:39:05 AM5/12/11
One thing is for sure, none of the Tower stories are what they
appear to be, somewhere between another Perl Harbor like
smoking flag and a terrorist attack there is the truth.

--
May You reep the poverrty You have Voted for.