http://www.find68.com cheaper nike shoes g-satr kidrobot hoodies ed hardy star red monkey gino green global true religion ed-hardy kidrobot jeans hoodies china supplier wholesaler exporters,manufacture

zengqunhai1

Dec 15, 2009, 11:59:29 AM12/15/09
www.find68.com
Christmas sale, free shipping discounts are beautifully gift

Christmas is approaching, your Christmas gifts ready? wownicesales
mall for you, which involves a number of well-known brands from the
Asia-Pacific region the trend of merchandise. Promotional discounts
should be, come SHOPPING bar!

In order to meet the arrival of Christmas. Our company has been in
order to return the old customers of the Company for their support.

Overall direct sales business. Wholesale price of a rare opportunity.
You are still hesitant about. Chance only once.
Not to be missed.

(I)Our Company is Online store, and we vogu emalls offer top quality
sport shoes, famous brand shoes and sportswear at good price.

(II) I n the past 6 years, we have sent great many products to the
customers in USA, Europe, ASIA and other area, also we have lots of
experience in dealing with online business oversea

(III) Generally, Goods are delivered in fast and safety way Of
course, shoes and clothing will be packaged in original box with tags

www.find68.com

New to Hong Kong : Winter Dress

---**** NHL Jersey Woman $ 40 ---**** NFL Jersey $ 35
---**** NBA Jersey $ 34 ---**** MLB Jersey $ 35
---**** Jordan Six Ring_m $36 ---**** Air Yeezy_m $ 45
---**** T-Shirt_m $ 25 ---**** Jacket_m $ 36
---**** Hoody_m $ 50 ---**** Manicure Set $ 20 ... ...

HOT SELL Product Brand is below:
Nike Air Jordan(1-25)/Jordan Six Ring/Jordan Fusion/Nike Shox/
Air Max/AF1/Dunk: $32
airmax 90, 95 etc $35-42 free shiping.
boots: UGG etc $60 free shiping.
Jeans : polo etc $35-49 free shipping
T-shirts : A&f etc $12-18 free shipping.
hoodies: 5ive etc $28-40 free shipping
handbags: Ed hardy etc $35-68 free shipping
Sunglasses: LV etc $17 free shipping
Belts: BOSS etc $15 free shipping
Caps: red bull etc $12-15 free shipping
Watches:rolex etc $80 free shipping