GWB is fake, but GW is real

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 4, 2010, 11:25:07 AM2/4/10
You know, it just dawned on me that by some irony of destiny George W
Bush and Global Warming share the same initials. Nobody can be more
fake, and nothing can be more real. And yet the people who supported
Bush couldn't care less about Global Warming.

He could have made honor to his name and do something like this...

'Yes, we need to fight a war, but no, the enemy is not Iraq... The
enemy is oil with 65+ percent of the known oil reserves in the
politically unstable, "Death to America"-chanting Middle East. Imagine
the advances the United States could make to world stability and
developing domestic employment opportunities if it spent the $79+
billion Congress recently approved for Bush's Iraq war on alternative
energy subsidies and investment. Might this be a better way to fight
terrorism, support our troops, and regain world favor?'
-Jay Lustgarten (Source: World Press Review, letters).

***

But he chose to go MAKE WAR and SQUANDER THE MONEY. ALPHA MALES are
like that...

JUNGLE WISDOM

"Never trust the alpha monkey because he can still your banana"

m...@privacy.net

Feb 4, 2010, 2:17:34 PM2/4/10
TheTibetanMonkey <comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Yes, we need to fight a war, but no, the enemy is not Iraq... The
>enemy is oil with 65+ percent of the known oil reserves in the
>politically unstable, "Death to America"-chanting Middle East. Imagine
>the advances the United States could make to world stability and

agree!

but face it...... we are idiots in the US <sigh>

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 4, 2010, 3:31:38 PM2/4/10
On Feb 4, 2:17 pm, m...@privacy.net wrote:

Ever seen the movie IDIOCRACY? ;)