OT Life Under Quarantine

Beaver...@live.com

Mar 29, 2020, 7:06:06 PM3/29/20
Things have taken a turn for the worse here. I am barely hanging on.

ItsJoan NotJoann

Mar 29, 2020, 7:46:57 PM3/29/20
On Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 6:06:06 PM UTC-5, Beaver...@live.com wrote:

> Things have taken a turn for the worse here. I am barely hanging on.

Why are you just barely hanging on? No food, water, no place to sleep,
no liquor?

Beaver...@live.com

Mar 29, 2020, 8:42:44 PM3/29/20
Being cooped up with my roommate much longer and I am going to flip the fuck out.

Also after 5 years of frenetic activity and too busy to even think, I forgot what it was like to dwell on things.

ItsJoan NotJoann

Mar 29, 2020, 9:47:07 PM3/29/20
Go out for a walk. You're not under quarantined, are you? Got a bicycle?
Take a ride on it. Got skates? Go skating. Got a car? Go for a drive.

Beaver...@live.com

Mar 29, 2020, 9:56:41 PM3/29/20
I don't have a car or a bike (except for a stationary one).

So at least now I can get 2 hours of exercise a day. So far I can ride the endorphins out a bit but it doesn't keep. Worried soon because of my back I might not be able to do even that.

ItsJoan NotJoann

Mar 29, 2020, 10:30:53 PM3/29/20
On Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 8:56:41 PM UTC-5, Beaver...@live.com wrote:

> So at least now I can get 2 hours of exercise a day. So far I can ride the endorphins out a bit but it doesn't keep. Worried soon because of my back I might not be able to do even that.

Get out and take a walk even if it is a short jaunt. The fresh air and just
getting outside will lift your spirits.

Beaver...@live.com

Mar 29, 2020, 10:37:51 PM3/29/20
Yeah trying everything.

Something happened and I can't stop thinking about it.

ItsJoan NotJoann

Mar 30, 2020, 12:42:03 AM3/30/20
On Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 9:37:51 PM UTC-5, Beaver...@live.com wrote:

> Something happened and I can't stop thinking about it.

I'm not playing 20 questions with you.

Good bye.