Fake Doctor reviews at healthgrades

BYANYOTHER NAME

Feb 21, 2020, 2:08:42 AM2/21/20
Thinking of using review sites like Healthgrades to lookup doctor
reviews?

Think again. Healthgrades deletes negative reviews of doctors leaving
only the positive reviews.

I can only speculate this is due to bad doctors complaining or
threatening the chicken ass admins of this site into sending their bad
reviews to dev/nul

Example: try getting the full story on:
indiana-hernia-center on healthgrades and for their surgeon. You will
get only the positive reviews as healthgrads lists 9 reviews but shows
only the positive reviews deleting or making inaccessible the one star
negative reviews.

No surprise just another corrupt internet site. There are so many. What
happened to the net. It used to be good, now it's just a pack of lies.

The Real Bev

Feb 21, 2020, 10:56:07 AM2/21/20
I regard reviews as 98% worthless. Most people are too stupid to have
an opinion at all, and when they do it's WRONG. The doctor-review
sites frequently have old addresses; what else is outdated? Perhaps
his indictments...

I want House. I don't care how comfy his office chairs are.

--
Cheers, Bev
I love the way Microsoft follows standards. In much the

eatmeucannotstopme

Feb 24, 2020, 9:20:34 PM2/24/20
The Real Bev <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote in news:r2ouik$nn8$1@dont-
email.me:

> On 02/20/2020 11:08 PM, BYANYOTHER NAME wrote:
>> Thinking of using review sites like Healthgrades to lookup doctor
>> reviews?
>>
>> Think again. Healthgrades deletes negative reviews of doctors leaving
>> only the positive reviews.
>>
>> I can only speculate this is due to bad doctors complaining or
>> threatening the chicken ass admins of this site into sending their bad
>> reviews to dev/nul
>>
>> Example: try getting the full story on:
>> indiana-hernia-center on healthgrades and for their surgeon. You will
>> get only the positive reviews as healthgrads lists 9 reviews but shows
>> only the positive reviews deleting or making inaccessible the one star
>> negative reviews.
>>
>> No surprise just another corrupt internet site. There are so many.
What
>> happened to the net. It used to be good, now it's just a pack of lies.
>
> I regard reviews as 98% worthless. Most people are too stupid to have
> an opinion at all, and when they do it's WRONG. The doctor-review
> sites frequently have old addresses; what else is outdated? Perhaps
> his indictments...
>
> I want House. I don't care how comfy his office chairs are.

This surgeon paul szotek md carmel indiana must have a full time staff
trying to delete his bad medical reviews online. Fake corrupt doctor
review sites: ratmds.com healthgrades.com yelp.com bunch of phoney sites.