Dealing with stress

gggg...@gmail.com

May 2, 2019, 2:03:30 PM5/2/19

The Real Bev

May 2, 2019, 2:41:01 PM5/2/19
On 05/02/2019 11:03 AM, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/smart-facts/how-deal-anxiety-coping-tips-natural-remedies-n994036

Executive summary -- reduce anxiety by doing all the health-promoting
things that you already know about. Clickbait.

Thank god for killfiles.

--
Cheers, Bev
The people who don't know what they're doing and the people who

ItsJoan NotJoann

May 2, 2019, 3:04:32 PM5/2/19
On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 1:41:01 PM UTC-5, The Real Bev wrote:

> On 05/02/2019 11:03 AM, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/smart-facts/how-deal-anxiety-coping-tips-natural-remedies-n994036
>
> Executive summary -- reduce anxiety by doing all the health-promoting
> things that you already know about. Clickbait.
>
> Thank god for killfiles.
>
> --
> Cheers, Bev

I think you nailed it.

Bob F

May 2, 2019, 10:49:10 PM5/2/19
On 5/2/2019 11:40 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
> On 05/02/2019 11:03 AM, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
>> https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/smart-facts/how-deal-anxiety-coping-tips-natural-remedies-n994036
>>

> Executive summary -- reduce anxiety by doing all the health-promoting
> things that you already know about.    Clickbait.
>
> Thank god for killfiles.

Unfortunately, killfiles don't stop people from repeating the garbage
from people in their killfiles?

The Real Bev

May 2, 2019, 11:52:55 PM5/2/19
On 05/02/2019 07:47 PM, Bob F wrote:
> On 5/2/2019 11:40 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
>> On 05/02/2019 11:03 AM, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> https://www.nbcnews.com/sto<snip>
>>
>> Executive summary -- reduce anxiety by doing all the health-promoting
>> things that you already know about. Clickbait.
>>
>> Thank god for killfiles.
>
> Unfortunately, killfiles don't stop people from repeating the garbage
> from people in their killfiles?

Indeed. We're both sinners, but I repented and did what I could to
repair the damage :-) I'm feeling much better now.

--
Cheers, Bev
Lawyering: the only profession that if you

Bob F

May 3, 2019, 12:44:33 AM5/3/19
On 5/2/2019 8:52 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
> On 05/02/2019 07:47 PM, Bob F wrote:
>>>
>>> Executive summary -- reduce anxiety by doing all the health-promoting
>>> things that you already know about.    Clickbait.
>>>
>>> Thank god for killfiles.
>>
>> Unfortunately, killfiles don't stop people from repeating the garbage
>> from people in their killfiles?
>
> Indeed.  We're both sinners, but I repented and did what I could to
> repair the damage :-)  I'm feeling much better now.

Yes, I did it too.

hchi...@hotmail.com

May 21, 2019, 2:04:13 PM5/21/19
On Thu, 2 May 2019 20:52:51 -0700, The Real Bev <bashl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 05/02/2019 07:47 PM, Bob F wrote:
>>>
>>> Executive summary -- reduce anxiety by doing all the health-promoting
>>> things that you already know about. Clickbait.
>>>
>>> Thank god for killfiles.
>>
>> Unfortunately, killfiles don't stop people from repeating the garbage
>> from people in their killfiles?
>
>Indeed. We're both sinners, but I repented and did what I could to
>repair the damage :-) I'm feeling much better now.

I kill flies as well. Nasty little critters. Ohhh. nevermind...

Dennis

May 21, 2019, 2:54:10 PM5/21/19
Do you keep records of them in your kill flies files?
(Gotta beat shooing them - all those tiny laces...)

Dennis (evil)

ItsJoan NotJoann

May 21, 2019, 4:07:44 PM5/21/19
G R O A N (Ok, ok. That w.a.s funny!)

The Real Bev

May 21, 2019, 4:25:33 PM5/21/19
Velcro. Get with the program. And you don't count them, you weigh them.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Don't sweat it -- it's not real life. It's only ones and zeroes."

gggg...@gmail.com

May 24, 2019, 2:37:43 AM5/24/19

Beaver...@live.com

May 24, 2019, 9:57:47 PM5/24/19
On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 11:03:30 AM UTC-7, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/smart-facts/how-deal-anxiety-coping-tips-natural-remedies-n994036

I CAN KICK YOUR ASS

hchi...@hotmail.com

May 25, 2019, 5:57:41 PM5/25/19
Never invite a centipede to a dinner date. It takes then FOREVER to put on all
their shoes.

I would keep records of the flies, but when I tried long ago I just got a
buzzing on the stereo.

On a positive note - it is the begining of firefly season here. The view off my
back deck is a universe of horny fireflies.

Dennis

May 25, 2019, 9:37:26 PM5/25/19
I've heard of a hot foot, but never a fire fly.

Dennis (evil)
--
I'm a hands-on, footloose, knee-jerk head case. -George Carlin