Hello Everyone!

MadMike

Feb 23, 2010, 1:33:41 AM2/23/10
Just joined this group and thought I should introduce myself. I am
married to a wonderful lady, and have 4 boys ranging from age 28 to
10! I NEED to become the poster-child for frugal living!

Al

Feb 23, 2010, 8:00:22 AM2/23/10

Well, at least you need to get that 28 year old a paper route.

Vandy Terre

Feb 25, 2010, 4:58:12 PM2/25/10
On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:33:41 -0800 (PST), MadMike <valent...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Just joined this group and thought I should introduce myself. I am
>married to a wonderful lady, and have 4 boys ranging from age 28 to
>10! I NEED to become the poster-child for frugal living!

I am confused by the above. Does this mean you already know the basics or you
need help learning the basics?