I think my Monk Parrot is Buddha reincarnate

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jul 1, 2010, 10:51:13 AM7/1/10
It is said that Dalai Lama is the chosen one, but I have my doubts.
This Quaker/Monk Parrot I got looks wise, gentle and sits on a perch
for hours, just like Buddha did.

Then it came to me of all people in the world. The Wise Tibetan
Monkey, philosopher of the hammock, with the Monk Bird, who brought
the message that people need to fly...

I got her a hammock too, but it's yet too arrive. I think it's a she,
breaking the long tradition of male-only hierarchies. She ain't
talking yet, but I'm all expectations of what her message to the world
is. Maybe the message is in her flying instincts, which is a very
powerful metaphor in itself. People are in a cage, you know.

We will see.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY

"We are all waiting for the minute to fly"

"COMING OUT OF THE CAGE"

http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote1