Jungle Dance (Cultural Diversity is Good)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 24, 2010, 2:32:04 PM6/24/10
After facing the deep issues going on in the jungle, I think we
deserve some light entertainment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZXsZ5Ienq8

What's the meaning of it? I find it amusing, but I think it also shows
that we need to liberate the "monkey within" and listen to the drums.

Religion usually suppresses those impulses, but if you landed in
Africa and nobody's watching...

Pity religion considers those people "primitive" and in need of
conversion.

Never mind, this is a recreational thread, a break from civilization
if you will. The moral is ALL CULTURES ARE EQUALLY VALUABLE!

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Free the monkey within"

Forrest Hodge

Jun 24, 2010, 6:22:43 PM6/24/10
On 6/24/2010 2:32 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
She looks like she's have a seizure.

Jun 24, 2010, 6:53:08 PM6/24/10

"Forrest Hodge" <fo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Please don't feed the trolls. PLONK!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 24, 2010, 10:43:42 PM6/24/10

She's possessed by the spirit of the jungle. It's not an erotic dance.
This Tarzana is more hot...

(it could be argued that Italians are hotter than Germans, or more
sexy to be correct)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCSQ_BI2skM&NR=1&feature=fvwp

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 28, 2010, 9:23:48 AM6/28/10
One thing about the Wise Tibetan Monkey is that he doesn't throw inane
and impractical advice at you.

Here we have a little show for those seeking the divine...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFydfv73gsE&feature=related

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 28, 2010, 10:26:18 AM6/28/10
Talking about practical advice: BEWARE OF PREDATORY IMMIGRANTS!

On Jun 28, 10:11 am, e_space <espace1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> marriage may be a 'blind contract' to you, but to me, faking love is
> not that easy. besides, i consider love a shared emotion, and not just
> felt from one to another. i call that obsession, wishful thinking,
> dependency, loneliness, etc ... obviously she used you for her own
> gain, and although i wish you had not been blind to the reason she was
> interested in you, i have to say it is your own fault. maybe, like
> your admonition to xtians, you should have tried a little harder to
> come to the truth, instead of having blind faith that she truly loved
> you? you know, maybe check the teeth or something to see if she was
> actually a wolf in sheep's clothing?
>
> dont worry, bananas come in bunches, and monkeys come in troups. im
> not positive, but im sure if she missed you that much she would be
> trying to get back into your cage??? ...

She loved me, used me AND wanted to wanted to keep my in the cage. Any
suspicious activities (like ladies' phones) would be punished.

She loved birds, nature, and still she missed the message. No, she was
not a Christian. She was an independent SneakySnake.

Maybe the jungle makes them that way. All these predators know that
the ticket to Heaven (the USA) takes a marriage, and, often, claiming
abuse, they are the victims, thus getting their prized reward (the
American papers).

The jungle is full of monkeys, but she will have to compromise for a
mundane monkey.