Do you too see the connection b/ wasting energy and terrorism?

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 24, 2010, 4:50:53 PM2/24/10
On Feb 24, 1:16 pm, Jack <furgfurgf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 24, 3:48 pm, TheTibetanMonkey > > > > Are you a terrorist?

> > I neither play with bombs nor do I drive an SUV, so the answer in "NO!"-
>

> whatever that means-

It means they are both terrorists. SUVs terrorize me on my bicycle,
thus I remain in my cage. Besides wasting energy feeds INJUSTICE and
TERRORISM, right?

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 24, 2010, 6:55:21 PM2/24/10
On Feb 24, 2:00 pm, Peter Franks <n...@none.com> wrote:

> TheTibetanMonkey wrote:
> > On Feb 24, 1:16 pm, Jack <furgfurgf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> On Feb 24, 3:48 pm, TheTibetanMonkey > > > > Are you a terrorist?

> >> whatever that means-
>
> > It means they are both terrorists. SUVs terrorize me on my bicycle,
>
> Yes, that is right. The evil white man and his SUV carbon machine of
> destruction is part of a huge conspiracy against you and your precious
> bicycle.

According to you... Me and my bike are a conspiracy against the raging
machine.

> > thus I remain in my cage.
>

> That probably best for everyone. Thanks.

So I can share my enlightenment in the Internet.

Ron Wallenfang

Feb 24, 2010, 8:49:41 PM2/24/10
Do I see a connection between wasting energy and terrorism?

Not really. Today's terrorism is mainly a function of radical Islam's
drive to dominate the entire world.

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 24, 2010, 10:55:22 PM2/24/10

Vs. the American will to control its resources.

Tom Sherman °_°

Feb 25, 2010, 12:03:18 AM2/25/10

Today's terrorism is mainly performed by government forces and
government backed paramilitaries to back multi-national corporate
neo-colonialism. The NGO terrorists are mainly those fighting back.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007

"After all, people in the Middle East already know how
Palestinians have been mistreated for decades; how Washington
has propped up Arab dictatorships; how Muslims have been locked
away at Guantanamo without charges; how the U.S. military has
killed civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere; how U.S.
mercenaries have escaped punishment for slaughtering innocents."
- Retired CIA Intelligence Officer Ray McGovern

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 25, 2010, 11:54:52 AM2/25/10
On Feb 25, 12:03 am, Tom Sherman °_°

That's a nice way to put it. We are also protecting the elites of the
world in exchange for unfair trade.

Stephen Harding

Feb 28, 2010, 8:43:53 AM2/28/10

UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Italy,
Austria, Russia, Japan, China would never think of
doing that!

SMH

TheTibetanMonkey

Mar 3, 2010, 3:18:27 PM3/3/10

Aren't they all part of the Club? But my data says the USA is twice as
wasteful as Germany and Japan.

Some of those names though sound funny in a list of predators.

TheTibetanMonkey

Mar 3, 2010, 4:00:27 PM3/3/10
On Feb 28, 5:50 am, Stephen Harding <smhard...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Tom Sherman °_° wrote:

> > Ron Wallenfang wrote:
>
> >> Do I see a connection between wasting energy and terrorism?
>
> >> Not really. Today's terrorism is mainly a function of radical Islam's
> >> drive to dominate the entire world.
>
> > Today's terrorism is mainly performed by government forces and
> > government backed paramilitaries to back multi-national corporate
> > neo-colonialism. The NGO terrorists are mainly those fighting back.
>
> Radical islamic groups are hardly backed by corporations or
> governments. That's the problem in dealing with them; there's
> no one to directly take to task for their actions.
>
> Certainly Syria and Iran don't have problems with Hamas or
> Hezbollah, but these organizations aren't really comparable
> with Al Qaeda or the various groups inspired by them.
>
> I think there's a stronger link to be made between drug
> consumption (of the illegal kind) and terrorism rather than
> energy use.
>
> If you're a terrorist for driving an SUV, you must surely be
> in the Al Qaeda or Taliban leadership if you consume anything
> poppy-based!
>
> SMH

WHOEVER FEEDS THE LION IS FEEDING THE PROBLEM.

Whoever consumes drugs while not fighting to legalize it (the obvious
solution to it), it's a PREDATOR. Someone is being killed in Mexico or
Afghanistan for you to have that pleasure.

Now, your CONSUMPTION IS ALSO AN ADDICTION that has consequences
around the world. Ironically consumption is not a crime while drug
addiction is.

I smell something funny, like "Christian morality"...

Stephen Harding

Mar 7, 2010, 1:47:59 PM3/7/10
TheTibetanMonkey wrote:

> WHOEVER FEEDS THE LION IS FEEDING THE PROBLEM.
>
> Whoever consumes drugs while not fighting to legalize it (the obvious
> solution to it), it's a PREDATOR. Someone is being killed in Mexico or
> Afghanistan for you to have that pleasure.
>
> Now, your CONSUMPTION IS ALSO AN ADDICTION that has consequences
> around the world. Ironically consumption is not a crime while drug
> addiction is.
>
> I smell something funny, like "Christian morality"...

Or perhaps a lack of it.

SMH

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Mar 8, 2010, 12:09:33 PM3/8/10

It may all be a game of deceit... Just like they want "democracy" for
the Arab world. ;)