Bagless vacuum cleaners

music...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2013, 4:41:53 AM7/2/13
Any recommendations?

Mrs Irish Mike

Jul 3, 2013, 3:55:03 PM7/3/13
On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 1:41:53 AM UTC-7, music...@gmail.com wrote:
> Any recommendations?

Look at the filters. I got one thinking how easy it'll be just to empty a canister. But soon I found I have to clean the filters, allow them to dry and replace them all too often. When the filters are clean, it sucks like a champ, but shortly it becomes tired.

Shawn Hirn

Jul 3, 2013, 10:53:12 PM7/3/13
In article <527e9cda-3197-4306...@googlegroups.com>,
music...@gmail.com wrote:

> Any recommendations?

Check Consumer Reports.

imascot

Jul 5, 2013, 6:39:55 PM7/5/13
music...@gmail.com wrote in news:527e9cda-3197-4306-b5c1-7bb31bdfd469
@googlegroups.com:

> Any recommendations?

We have two Bissell Liftoff turbo models (both curb finds). They work
great, but as mentioned by another poster, they do require regular
rinsing/drying of the multiple filters. We're willing to do it, but I
could certainly understand how others wouldn't, hence our finds.

J.

tween...@mypacks.net

Jul 12, 2013, 8:19:46 PM7/12/13
On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 4:41:53 AM UTC-4, music...@gmail.com wrote:
> Any recommendations?

I prefer bagless over ANY type that requires disposable bags. They're a pain to find and I never could tell when they were full.
I don't mind emptying a dirt cup and cleaning a filter. I have two filters going, so one is always clean and ready.
Ppl I know swear by Dyson and Hoover windtunnels.

sms

Jul 13, 2013, 12:01:56 AM7/13/13
On 7/2/2013 1:41 AM, music...@gmail.com wrote:
> Any recommendations?

Avoid bagless at all costs.

Spear Chucker

Jul 15, 2013, 10:00:19 AM7/15/13
In article
<srhi-F5A42F.2...@atoulouse-552-1-42-74.w92-136.abo.wanadoo.fr
>,
We hooked up a shop vac. to a whole house system. any particulates that
escape the filter go outside. found the shop vac. at a yard sale. cheap.
--
Karma ; what a concept!

itsjoan...@webtv.net

Jul 18, 2013, 11:22:02 PM7/18/13
On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 3:41:53 AM UTC-5, music...@gmail.com wrote:

> Any recommendations?

I'm quite pleased with my Dyson Animal.

Message has been deleted

wilm...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2014, 1:30:15 PM6/24/14
On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 1:41:53 AM UTC-7, music...@gmail.com wrote:
> Any recommendations?

Bump the already discussed.

gggg...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2015, 2:54:43 PM7/2/15
On Monday, July 1, 2013 at 10:41:53 PM UTC-10, music...@gmail.com wrote:
> Any recommendations?

According to the following:

- Bagless vacuums now outsell bagged models...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2012/01/22/price-doesn-always-match-performance-with-vacuums/DQ82dW9VUOOFGYTgJyG78M/story.html