Best toothpastes

gggg...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2020, 8:45:56 PM2/17/20

gggg...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2020, 3:06:24 AM2/18/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 5:45:56 PM UTC-8, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.verywellhealth.com/best-toothpastes-4684126

Concerning SENSODYNE, if anyone knows of a cheaper alternative, please let me know.

rbowman

Feb 18, 2020, 9:45:49 AM2/18/20
There are several store brands that are considerably cheaper.

Whoey Louie

Feb 18, 2020, 9:56:44 AM2/18/20
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 8:45:56 PM UTC-5, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.verywellhealth.com/best-toothpastes-4684126

When it starts off like gems like this:

Best Overall: Crest Complete Whitening Toothpaste at Amazon

"This ADA accepted toothpaste contains sodium fluoride."

Wow, that's something. I'm sure they are real experts. Like doesn't
just about every toothpaste have flouride?

gggg...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2020, 3:53:53 PM2/18/20
On Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 6:45:49 AM UTC-8, rbowman wrote:
> On 02/18/2020 01:06 AM, wrote:
> > On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 5:45:56 PM UTC-8, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> https://www.verywellhealth.com/best-toothpastes-4684126
> >
> > Concerning SENSODYNE, if anyone knows of a cheaper alternative, please let me know.
> >

> There are several store brands that are considerably cheaper.

But do they work anywhere near as well?

ItsJoan NotJoann

Feb 18, 2020, 7:01:10 PM2/18/20
W H A T?!?!? I just k.n.e.w. you'd already have the answer to your own
question. As much as you post every single article you come across here
for our reading enjoyment I'm shocked and appalled!

rbowman

Feb 18, 2020, 10:20:37 PM2/18/20
According to the label they have the same percentage of stannous
fluoride or potassium nitrate. Why would they not? Feel free to keep
supporting GSK if you think the name brand is better.

gggg gggg

Aug 29, 2021, 3:51:31 PM8/29/21
On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 5:45:56 PM UTC-8, @gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.verywellhealth.com/best-toothpastes-4684126

(Recent Youtube upload):

THE BEST TOOTHPASTE! For Whitening, Sensitivity & Gum Disease

Beaver Fever

Aug 30, 2021, 9:00:56 PM8/30/21
dude I fucking love toothpaste