Cheap Minutes For My Prepaid T-Mobile Cell Phone Account?

1 view

Tiziano

Dec 28, 2008, 10:11:31 PM12/28/08
I will soon have to purchase some more minutes for my pre-paid T-Mobile
cell phone account. (I have what T-Mobile calls a Pay-As-You-Go plan.)

T-Mobile offers 1,000 minutes for $100.00. Is it possible to purchase
that many minutes somewhere else at a cheaper price? And if I do
purchase minutes from some source other than T-Mobile, will I lose any
of the features offered by my plan?

Note: I would really like to keep the discussion focused on my wanting
to purchase additional minutes for my T-Mobile pre-paid account at a
cheaper price. I am not interested in hearing how AT&T, Verizon, or
whoever plans are much better/cheaper/clearer/cover more areas/have more
features etc. etc. etc.

Thanks.
--
tb

Dave Garland

Dec 29, 2008, 2:10:28 AM12/29/08
Tiziano wrote:
> T-Mobile offers 1,000 minutes for $100.00. Is it possible to purchase
> that many minutes somewhere else at a cheaper price?

Cheapest I see offhand is $93 at callingmart.com (
http://tinyurl.com/8k4q33 . No sales tax. Pay with a credit card that
gives you a rebate and that will knock another buck or so off of the
price.

> And if I do
> purchase minutes from some source other than T-Mobile, will I lose any
> of the features offered by my plan?

You mean, the standard T-mobile "To go" features? No.

Dave

SMS

Dec 29, 2008, 2:48:45 AM12/29/08

Target often has sales on the $100 card for $80.

Other than that, look for a coupon code for callingmart.com, i.e.
"ca3p-1207" or "hpyxmas".