Urine

aesthete8

Sep 12, 2009, 8:25:00 PM9/12/09
Are there any gardening uses?

Rod Speed

Sep 12, 2009, 8:32:57 PM9/12/09
aesthete8 wrote:

> Are there any gardening uses?

Yes, it helps lemon trees particularly.
http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=urine+lemon+tree&meta=&aq=0&oq=urine+lemon

Coffee's For Closers

Sep 14, 2009, 12:08:06 AM9/14/09
In article <996fcfc1-b044-4f91-a081-
ad85a0...@i18g2000pro.googlegroups.com>, art...@gmail.com
says...

> Are there any gardening uses?

Yes. Pour it right onto the soil. It is high in nitrogen, which
is good for leafy growth.

Don't worry about germs. Urine from a healthy person is sterile.
And, anyway, you cannot give yourself any cooties that you didn't
already have. It is completely different to the bacterial issues
with feces (which need to be handled more carefully, but can
still be composted into fertiliser.)

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com/

aesthete8

Sep 14, 2009, 7:50:54 PM9/14/09
On Sep 13, 6:08 pm, Coffee's For Closers <Usenet2...@THE-DOMAIN-
IN.SIG> wrote:
> In article <996fcfc1-b044-4f91-a081-
> ad85a05be...@i18g2000pro.googlegroups.com>, art...@gmail.com

> says...
>
> > Are there any gardening uses?
>
> Yes.  Pour it right onto the soil.  It is high in nitrogen, which
> is good for leafy growth.
>
> Don't worry about germs.  Urine from a healthy person is sterile.
> And, anyway, you cannot give yourself any cooties that you didn't
> already have.  It is completely different to the bacterial issues
> with feces (which need to be handled more carefully, but can
> still be composted into fertiliser.)
>
> --
> Get Credit Where Credit Is Duehttp://www.cardreport.com/

> Credit Tools, Reference, and Forum

Thanks to all for your quick and informative replies.

RickMerrill

Sep 15, 2009, 2:59:16 PM9/15/09
aesthete8 wrote:
> Are there any gardening uses?

Did you see "Never cry Wolf"? You can pour
bits around y our 'territory' (a.k.a. garden)
and many animals (like digging dogs) will probably
not enter. ;-)

Rod Speed

Sep 15, 2009, 3:45:10 PM9/15/09

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you dont have a clue about dogs.

Nick Naim

Sep 16, 2009, 7:43:33 PM9/16/09

"aesthete8" <art...@gmail.com> wrote in message

yer in the right place for good info