Why God created men so ugly and women so pretty?

TheTibetanMonkey

Jan 20, 2010, 2:32:19 PM1/20/10
(You may ask what the heck this is doing in a bicycling forum... but
then you ask yourself if most cyclists are men or women, and you may
get the hint)

I want to clarify that in no way this is discriminatory against men,
and I'm male myself, but I find those balls hanging there absolutely
ridiculous.

By contrast, the shape of the woman is curvacious and has mountains,
cliffs and a jungle. Oh, that jungle is calling you like the call of
the wild, like you got no will whatsover to say "no."

I know we were made to God's image, and he must have had similar
balls, but I find it utterly unbalanced in favor of women. If it
weren't for our superior brain, we would have to live in a cage like a
lesser monkey.

"The ways of the jungle are mysterious like the ways of God, but often
there's a simple explanation for things"

NM

Jan 20, 2010, 3:34:31 PM1/20/10
On Jan 20, 8:32 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Saw a Jeep type vehicle this afternoon with a pair of false balls in a
leather scrotum hanging from the base of the apparantly erect tow ball
and arm.

Al

Jan 20, 2010, 3:42:39 PM1/20/10
On Jan 20, 2:32 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> (You may ask what the heck this is doing in a bicycling forum... but
> then you ask yourself if most cyclists are men or women, and you may
> get the hint)
>
> I want to clarify that in no way this is discriminatory against men,
> and I'm male myself, but I find those balls hanging there absolutely
> ridiculous.
>
> By contrast, the shape of the woman is curvacious and has mountains,
> cliffs and a jungle. Oh, that jungle is calling you like the call of
> the wild, like you got no will whatsover to say "no."
>
> I know we were made to God's image, and he must have had similar
> balls, but I find it utterly unbalanced in favor of women. If it
> weren't for our superior brain, we would have to live in a cage like a
> lesser monkey.

You don't have to cut those pills in half just to save some money.
Try a generic if you need to, but take the full strength by all means.

TheTibetanMonkey

Jan 20, 2010, 3:43:01 PM1/20/10
> and arm.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, I've seen those "balls" too. I think they have something to do
with machismo or maybe towing another macho toy...

TheTibetanMonkey

Jan 20, 2010, 4:05:37 PM1/20/10
> Try a generic if you need to, but take the full strength by all means.- Hide quoted text -

Wise tibetan monkeys only take chill pills.

SMS

Jan 20, 2010, 4:12:33 PM1/20/10
A man, exasperated with something his wife did, said to her: "how could
g-d make you so beautiful and stupid at the same time?"

She replied, "he made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me. He
made be stupid so I would be attracted to you."

TheTibetanMonkey

Jan 20, 2010, 4:18:44 PM1/20/10
On Jan 20, 3:25 pm, "Lee" <kuf...@127.0.0.1.com> wrote:
> "TheTibetanMonkey" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >I want to clarify that in no way this is discriminatory against men,
> > and I'm male myself, but I find those balls hanging there absolutely
> > ridiculous.
>
> > By contrast, the shape of the woman is curvacious and has mountains,
> > cliffs and a jungle. Oh, that jungle is calling you like the call of
> > the wild, like you got no will whatsover to say "no."
>
> > I know we were made to God's image, and he must have had similar
> > balls, but I find utterly unbalanced in favor of women. If it weren't

> > for our superior brain, we would have to live in a cage like a lesser
> > monkey.

> > "The ways of the jungle are mysterious like the ways of God, but often
> > there's a simple explanation for things"
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> Men like women to look right which varies from culture to culture, this
> is a visual queue that the women is fit to reproduce.
> Women are not so bothered about looks but more importantly if the man
> has the resources to stick around after reproduction has occurred.

That's why women reject the guy on a bicycle.

> Why 'god' who according to most mythologies always existed alone till it
> created the world and people would, as a lone entity have developed
> testicles or ovaries come to that is a mystery that only the ancient
> priests and shamans who created the foundation of modern religions
> thousands of years ago could answer.
> Perhaps the emphasis on fertility in religions is something to do with
> the adoption of an agricultural lifestyle about 7-1000 years ago.- Hide quoted text -

OK, could there be another way for God to put balls on us without the
ugly look? Where is the "intelligent design" in it?

TheTibetanMonkey

Jan 20, 2010, 4:19:57 PM1/20/10

Well, that just proves that women are not that stupid. They just
pretend to be.

TheTibetanMonkey

Jan 20, 2010, 5:18:07 PM1/20/10
On Jan 20, 4:42 pm, "Lee" <kuf...@127.0.0.1.com> wrote:
> "TheTibetanMonkey" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 20, 3:25 pm, "Lee" <kuf...@127.0.0.1.com> wrote:
> >> "TheTibetanMonkey" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Men like women to look right which varies from culture to culture,
> >> this
> >> is a visual queue that the women is fit to reproduce.
> >> Women are not so bothered about looks but more importantly if the man
> >> has the resources to stick around after reproduction has occurred.
>
> > That's why women reject the guy on a bicycle.
>
> >> Why 'god' who according to most mythologies always existed alone till
> >> it
> >> created the world and people would, as a lone entity have developed
> >> testicles or ovaries come to that is a mystery that only the ancient
> >> priests and shamans who created the foundation of modern religions
> >> thousands of years ago could answer.
> >> Perhaps the emphasis on fertility in religions is something to do
> >> with
> >> the adoption of an agricultural lifestyle about 7-1000 years ago.-

> > OK, could there be another way for God to put balls on us without the
> > ugly look? Where is the "intelligent design" in it?
>
> Floating around all alone in the void for infinite and incomprehensible
> eons of time gods balls may have been pretty cool at the time with
> nothing solid to get caught up on and perhaps were the only thing he had
> to break the monotony for him until he came up with the idea of creating
> stuff, but for an omnipotent all knowing entity the design is admittedly
> in several ways somewhat flawed both aesthetically and also in day to
> day use.- Hide quoted text -

You have raised some of the greatest mysteries of the Universe, some
of which bug us every day. No, I won't deny here the act of Creation
(any atheist can tell you that), but I will point out how STUPID that
design was.

First of all, I'd put the balls on the neck. Right, similar to a
chameleon's pouch where they could be retracted at will. But when you
see a girl, hey, you show what you got!

The problem with the balls down there are many. To begin with, it's
not convenient to the cyclists who constantly must use supports and
funny seats. The bicycle by comparison is the product of truly
intelligent design. Pity there's no room for them in this world made
for the big and stupid. Well, that's another flaw in the theory of
intelligent design...

Jobst Brandt

Jan 20, 2010, 6:56:13 PM1/20/10
anonymous wrote:

> (You may ask what the heck this is doing in a bicycling forum... but
> then you ask yourself if most cyclists are men or women, and you may

> get the hint).

> I want to clarify that in no way this is discriminatory against men,
> and I'm male myself, but I find those balls hanging there absolutely
> ridiculous.

> By contrast, the shape of the woman is curvacious and has mountains,
> cliffs and a jungle. Oh, that jungle is calling you like the call of
> the wild, like you got no will whatsover to say "no."

> I know we were made to God's image, and he must have had similar
> balls, but I find it utterly unbalanced in favor of women. If it
> weren't for our superior brain, we would have to live in a cage like
> a lesser monkey.

> "The ways of the jungle are mysterious like the ways of God, but

> often there's a simple explanation for things"

- not to overlook that man created god in mans image or all the gods
and tribes on earth would look alike. We have enough religion in
bicycling to avoid organized ones dedicated to an omnipotent god.

Jobst Brandt

TheTibetanMonkey

Jan 20, 2010, 7:03:19 PM1/20/10
> Jobst Brandt- Hide quoted text -

Listen, this no ordinary religion. This is the wise Tibetan Monkey
bringing the path in the jungle, which is Nirvana for cyclists.

I know all you are saying, but using some sublime metaphorical
language. ;)

Today we welcome a new partnership against the predators of the
jungle. The way of the monkeys is COOPERATION...

(yes, we have exchanged links and everything)

http://lesmollomollets.blogspot.com/

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 20, 2010, 7:27:39 PM1/20/10
On Jan 20, 6:53 pm, sam <can...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> dunno about you guys but i feel pretty...
>
> <begins to twirl...slowly building momentum>
>
> I feel pretty,
> Oh, so pretty,
> I feel pretty and witty and bright!
> And I pity
> Any guy who isn't me tonight.
>
> I feel charming,
> Oh, so charming
> It's alarming how charming I feel!
> And so pretty
> That I hardly can believe I'm real.
>
> See the pretty dude in that mirror there:
> Who can that attractive stud be?
> Such a pretty face,
> Such a pretty bulge,
> Such a pretty smile,
> Such a pretty me!
>
> I feel stunning
> And entrancing,
> Feel like running and dancing like hogs,
> For I'm loved
> By pretty wonderful dogs!-

Dogs' balls make me feel good.

Actually, all about me is better than a dog!

I think God didn't pay that much attention to the creation of the dog.

Edward Dolan

Jan 20, 2010, 10:08:05 PM1/20/10

"SMS" <scharf...@geemail.com> wrote in message
>A man, exasperated with something his wife did, said to her: "how could god
>make you so beautiful and stupid at the same time?"
>
> She replied, "he made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me. He
> made me stupid so I would be attracted to you."

SMS, you have got it exactly right. But still it is mystery to me what women
see in men.

One thing is for sure, I never want to see a naked man. The more clothes we
wear, the better. Most women are not all that beautiful, only the very young
and slender are. By the time a female is out of her teens, it is all over.

I swear to God I think the most popular thing on the Internet is the porn.
But it all tends to younger and younger. Porn is strictly a male thing of
course. Next to eating, sex (reproduction) is our strongest instinct. And it
is all ruled by male hormones. Yup, nothing but chemistry!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

soup

Jan 21, 2010, 7:59:36 AM1/21/10
NM wrote:

> Saw a Jeep type vehicle this afternoon with a pair of false balls in a
> leather scrotum hanging from the base of the apparantly erect tow ball

Like these?
http://www.bumpernuts.com/

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 21, 2010, 9:47:56 AM1/21/10

It's totally nuts, don't you think? That's degrading... to us.

Where can we put similar balls on a bike to keep up with the
competition?

Bob F

Jan 21, 2010, 1:37:35 PM1/21/10

They are there for a reason - it increases sperm count because they stay cooler.
Evolution in action.

Bob F

Jan 21, 2010, 1:40:04 PM1/21/10
Edward Dolan wrote:
> "SMS" <scharf...@geemail.com> wrote in message
>> A man, exasperated with something his wife did, said to her: "how
>> could god make you so beautiful and stupid at the same time?"
>>
>> She replied, "he made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me.
>> He made me stupid so I would be attracted to you."
>
> SMS, you have got it exactly right. But still it is mystery to me
> what women see in men.
>
> One thing is for sure, I never want to see a naked man. The more
> clothes we wear, the better. Most women are not all that beautiful,
> only the very young and slender are. By the time a female is out of
> her teens, it is all over.

I pity you as you age.

Edward Dolan

Jan 21, 2010, 3:07:07 PM1/21/10

"Bob F" <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Just look in the mirror at yourself nude and you will see what I mean.
Better yet, look at any naked woman over the age of 20. Ugh!

Romaitc love is fine with teenagers. Once you are out of your teens, it is
all a farce. To get a clue, spend several hours with "Der Rosenkavalier" by
Richard Strauss. You will come away from it wiser.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 21, 2010, 9:45:01 PM1/21/10
> Evolution in action.- Hide quoted text -

They are still a nuisance for biking. At least at much as SUVs. ;)

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 21, 2010, 9:46:10 PM1/21/10
On Jan 21, 1:40 pm, "Bob F" <bobnos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Edward Dolan wrote:
> > "SMS" <scharf.ste...@geemail.com> wrote in message
> I pity you as you age.- Hide quoted text -

I still see women in their fifties pretty. Some of them. I'd be in
trouble if I didn't.

Edward Dolan

Jan 21, 2010, 10:27:43 PM1/21/10

"TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

This thread of yours is borderline. Be sure you do not offend me or you will
regret it.

Mature women are no more sexy than mature men are. Let's face it, we all
become slobs somewhere in our late 20's. The most pitiful sight in the world
is an older person pretending that he is still young. I urge you to think
more on gravestones and less on sensual delights. They are reserved for the
very young exclusively.

Rod Speed

Jan 21, 2010, 11:49:52 PM1/21/10

> They are still a nuisance for biking. At least at much as SUVs. ;)

You're always free to cut them off. Use a rusty hacksaw.

Bob F

Jan 22, 2010, 3:08:16 AM1/22/10

You are going to have a miserable life.

You have no clue just how sexy mature women can be. 20 year olds are nothing in
comparison.

Edward Dolan

Jan 22, 2010, 4:08:02 AM1/22/10

> Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

>> Mature women are no more sexy than mature men are. Let's face it, we
>> all become slobs somewhere in our late 20's. The most pitiful sight
>> in the world is an older person pretending that he is still young. I
>> urge you to think more on gravestones and less on sensual delights.
>> They are reserved for the very young exclusively.
>
> You are going to have a miserable life.
>
> You have no clue just how sexy mature women can be. 20 year olds are
> nothing in comparison.

Mature women are basically mothers. Sexy is all about the young.You must be
some kind of pervert not to know that.

The only time "Romeo and Juliet" ever made any sense to me was when I saw
the film which featured teenagers. Romantic love is reserved for the young.
When you are much past 20, you are into nothing but farce. Women know this
even if you do not.

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2010, 4:25:47 AM1/22/10
Edward Dolan wrote
> Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Edward Dolan wrote

>>> Mature women are no more sexy than mature men are. Let's face it, we
>>> all become slobs somewhere in our late 20's. The most pitiful sight
>>> in the world is an older person pretending that he is still young. I
>>> urge you to think more on gravestones and less on sensual delights.
>>> They are reserved for the very young exclusively.

>> You are going to have a miserable life.

>> You have no clue just how sexy mature women can be. 20 year olds are nothing in comparison.

> Mature women are basically mothers.

Plenty of them aint.

> Sexy is all about the young.You must be some kind of pervert not to know that.

> The only time "Romeo and Juliet" ever made any sense to me was when
> I saw the film which featured teenagers. Romantic love is reserved
> for the young. When you are much past 20, you are into nothing but
> farce. Women know this even if you do not.

> Regards,

> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Wota fucking wanker.

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2010, 4:27:05 AM1/22/10
Edward Dolan wrote:
> "TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle"
> <nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Jan 21, 1:40 pm, "Bob F" <bobnos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Edward Dolan wrote:
>>> "SMS" <scharf.ste...@geemail.com> wrote in message

>>> SMS, you have got it exactly right. But still it is mystery to me
>>> what women see in men.
>>
>>> One thing is for sure, I never want to see a naked man. The more
>>> clothes we wear, the better. Most women are not all that beautiful,
>>> only the very young and slender are. By the time a female is out of
>>> her teens, it is all over.
>>
>> I pity you as you age.

> This thread of yours is borderline. Be sure you do not offend me or you will regret it.

Only in your pathetic little drug crazed fantasyland.

> Mature women are no more sexy than mature men are. Let's face it, we
> all become slobs somewhere in our late 20's. The most pitiful sight
> in the world is an older person pretending that he is still young. I
> urge you to think more on gravestones and less on sensual delights.
> They are reserved for the very young exclusively.

> Regards,

> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Wota fucking wanker.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 22, 2010, 6:59:30 AM1/22/10
On Jan 21, 10:27 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota- Hide quoted text -

The very young act like wild monkeys and we learn to use more
sophisticated techniques like Tantra. My sex life is better at 55 than
25. But that's me. ;)

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 22, 2010, 7:02:22 AM1/22/10
> You're always free to cut them off. Use a rusty hacksaw.- Hide quoted text -

Some wrapping similar to the Hindus could be a possibility. But
ordinary underwear can do some nice job at that.

Tad McClellan

Jan 22, 2010, 8:26:32 AM1/22/10
["Followup-To:" header set to rec.bicycles.misc.]

Use the belt/pully of a machine tool!

Scrotum Self-Repair:

http://www.darwinawards.com/stupid/stupid1998-10.html

--
Tad McClellan
email: perl -le "print scalar reverse qq/moc.liamg\100cm.j.dat/"

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 22, 2010, 12:54:15 PM1/22/10
On Jan 22, 8:26 am, Tad McClellan <ta...@seesig.invalid> wrote:
> ["Followup-To:" header set to rec.bicycles.misc.]
>
> > You're always free to cut them off. Use a rusty hacksaw.
>
> Use the belt/pully of a machine tool!
>
> Scrotum Self-Repair:
>
> http://www.darwinawards.com/stupid/stupid1998-10.html

I want you to be honest and tell me if you think God used a higher
design in our balls compared to the balls of, say, a dog or bull.

But God did show better design in the tits of a woman as opposed to a
bitch or cow... Get my point?

Rod Speed

Jan 22, 2010, 1:19:38 PM1/22/10
TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle wrote:
> On Jan 22, 8:26 am, Tad McClellan <ta...@seesig.invalid> wrote:
>> ["Followup-To:" header set to rec.bicycles.misc.]
>>
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

>>> You're always free to cut them off. Use a rusty hacksaw.
>>
>> Use the belt/pully of a machine tool!
>>
>> Scrotum Self-Repair:
>>
>> http://www.darwinawards.com/stupid/stupid1998-10.html
>

> I want you to be honest and tell me if you think God used a higher
> design in our balls compared to the balls of, say, a dog or bull.

Nope, there is no god, just an endless variety of crutches for pathetically inadequate 'minds'

> But God did show better design in the tits of a woman as opposed to a bitch or cow... Get my point?

Nope, you dont have one.

tmclone

Jan 22, 2010, 2:36:08 PM1/22/10

"Edward Dolan"

>Porn is strictly a male thing of course.

You're kidding, right? You can't really be that clueless, can you?
Well,
yeah, by the content of the rest of your post, you clearly are that
clueless. PLONK!

Edward Dolan

Jan 22, 2010, 3:40:55 PM1/22/10

On Jan 21, 10:27 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Mature women are no more sexy than mature men are. Let's face it, we all
> become slobs somewhere in our late 20's. The most pitiful sight in the
> world
> is an older person pretending that he is still young. I urge you to think
> more on gravestones and less on sensual delights. They are reserved for
> the
> very young exclusively.

>> The very young act like wild monkeys and we learn to use more

sophisticated techniques like Tantra. My sex life is better at 55 than
25. But that's me. ;)

Just be sure to keep your wretched sex life undercover. The rest of us have
weak stomachs and can only take so much revulsion.

Edward Dolan

Jan 22, 2010, 3:52:25 PM1/22/10

"tmclone" <tmc...@searchmachine.com> wrote in message

Women are the objects of porn. Men are the subjects of porn. Glad I was able
to clear that up for you.

Now excuse me while I continue with my reading of St. Augustine's "The City
of God."

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 22, 2010, 5:22:22 PM1/22/10

On Jan 22, 4:13 pm, Neil Kelsey <neil_kel...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 22, 12:36 pm, e_space <espace1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > a cow may not agree with you ... ever think of that?
>
> When did the topic get switched to lesbian cows?

I hear most cows are inseminated nowadays, so they must get "horny,"
if you know what I mean.

They are sexy for sure...

http://ombakblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/eagleclaw-sexy-cow1.jpg

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 22, 2010, 9:29:41 PM1/22/10
On Jan 22, 7:13 pm, e_space <espace1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> lol, well i guess you guys never heard of a girl getting a boob job
> huh? never heard a girl crying 'i hate my boobs, im going to get them
> lifted, reduced, increased, etc? this attitude keeps a lot of plastic
> surgeons rich, no? a lot of guys, being stupid [as the author claims],
> care more about getting their little balls off than they do about the
> shape of a womans boobs. but the vain woman wants to be perfect, even
> if only to beat out the competition ...
>
> the esteemed author even stated “But most women don't bother to
> sacrifice their time in looking for the truth. Most are happy to look
> pretty for the lesser monkey.” this seems to imply that women care
> more about their looks than anything else. correspondingly, the cow
> may say, 'what the hell is so great about your boobs? they are tiny
> compared to mine. you need two of them whereas i only need one. you
> only have two nipples and i have four' … i know this may be hard for
> ya'll to grasp, but give it a shot, ok? ;^-]

I'm just having a blast thinking of God tinkering with the creation of
the balls and tits... And the stupid sheep are so conceited to believe
they are "perfect," so far above all "lesser" animals! Funny they are
also so stupid to go later to the plastic surgeon!

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 23, 2010, 10:33:34 AM1/23/10
On Jan 23, 6:55 am, e_space <espace1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> your view of humans is pretty morbid isnt it? how can you possibly
> live with your humanity? or are you just special and vastly different?
> maybe you are 'god' huh? after all, you do call yourself king this,
> and king that, and claim that you are 'showing-the-path-of-
> enlightenment' ... lol ... funny, i feel heavier after reading your
> comments, not lighter ... like ive just consumed a lot of
> cowsmatesshit ;^-]

To be honest, I feel a bit resentful about this humanity that
arrogantly destroys natures and wipes out species, while claiming to
believe in a "just" god, who will "only" save them and condemn the
rest to eternal BBQ.

Hopefully though I will be able to free the "monkey within," who's
more humble and knows things about evolution, like it is time to
change, stop all those crazy wars, junk all those SUVs and ride a bike
in the cool morning breeze.

Your hungry Christian lion is doomed to extinction, brother.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 23, 2010, 5:18:02 PM1/23/10
On Jan 23, 3:54 pm, TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-
in-the-jungle <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 23, 2:01 pm, "Jakub A. Krzewicki" <ebre...@poczta.onet.pl>
> wrote:
>

> > sobota, 23 stycznia 2010 18:27. carbon entity 'TheTibetanMonkey
> > showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle'
> > <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> contaminated alt.religion.buddhism.tibetan with
> > the following letter:

> > > The wisdom of the jungle is way deeper and more practical:
>
> > > "ALL SPECIES ARE RELATED IN ONE WEB OF LIFE... DON'T DESTROY NATURE
> > > OR YOU DESTROY YOURSELF"
>
> > > "COOPERATION OR COMPETITION ARE TWO PATHS YOU MAY TAKE... EXTREME
> > > COMPETITION WILL LEAD TO A DOG-EAT-DOG WORLD"
>
> > > I just improvised those observations, but I'm sure there's more wise
> > > advice from the jungle, oh...
>
> > > "WATCH FOR SNEAKY SNAKES IN YOUR PATH"
>
> > Some jungle wisdom had slipped into the so-called Bible.
>
> > "Ecce ego mitto vos sicut oves in medio luporum. Estote ergo prudentes sicut
> > serpentes, et simplices sicut columbæ."
> > which means:
> > "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore
> > wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." --- Matthew X 16
>
> Oh thank you, brother. I've never considered the Bible totally stupid.
>
> I'm watching a movie --not a Hollywood movie-- a movie about the real
> jungle in the Mongol steppes and they put the Monkey in a cage... and
> that's no good. I'll keep you posted and put the link later.- Hide quoted text -

This is the movie: MONGOL, and this is one review:

Mongols need laws. I will make them obey -- even if I have to kill
half of them.
--Genghis Khan

By Roger Ebert

Sergei Bodrov's "Mongol" is a ferocious film, blood-soaked, pausing
occasionally for passionate romance and more frequently for torture.
As a visual spectacle, it is all but overwhelming, putting to shame
some of the recent historical epics from Hollywood. If it has a flaw,
and it does, it is expressed succinctly by the wife of its hero: "All
Mongols do is kill and steal."

She must have seen the movie. That's about all they do in "Mongol."
They do not sing, dance, chant, hold summit meetings, have courts,
hunt, or (with one exception) even cook and eat. They have no culture,
except for a series of sayings: "A Mongol does, or does not ..." a
long list of things, although many a Mongol seems never to have been
issued the list, and does (or does not) do them, anyway.

more...

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080619/REVIEWS/944262138

***

MY ANALYSIS:

The Law of the Jungle prevails in Mongolia and Genghis Khan brings
laws necessary for civilization. What a wonderful thing! It reminds me
how badly laws are need on our roads, where still the weak find no
place to hide. I've been savagely attacked and spit upon for riding a
bike on a road while the police stood there catching $peeder$, and he
saw nothing. The hordes of drivers will some day be tamed, I'm sure.

But I'm also sure you may interpret this movie in many ways.

Bob F

Jan 28, 2010, 1:18:27 PM1/28/10
Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Bob F" <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Edward Dolan wrote:
> [...]
>>> Mature women are no more sexy than mature men are. Let's face it, we
>>> all become slobs somewhere in our late 20's. The most pitiful sight
>>> in the world is an older person pretending that he is still young. I
>>> urge you to think more on gravestones and less on sensual delights.
>>> They are reserved for the very young exclusively.
>>
>> You are going to have a miserable life.
>>
>> You have no clue just how sexy mature women can be. 20 year olds are
>> nothing in comparison.
>
> Mature women are basically mothers. Sexy is all about the young.You
> must be some kind of pervert not to know that.
>
> The only time "Romeo and Juliet" ever made any sense to me was when
> I saw the film which featured teenagers. Romantic love is reserved
> for the young. When you are much past 20, you are into nothing but
> farce. Women know this even if you do not.

And how old are you kid?

Obviously not old enough to know what you are talking about.