I've decided to ride as ass!

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 4, 2010, 10:33:04 AM2/4/10
Nope, it's not what you think. I want to ride a real ass to prove that
in today's world, there's no room for bicycles, let alone for a
donkey. Jesus told me to do so to prove that point that all those so-
called "Christians" driving around for the hell of it, are fake.

I will go now to Craigslist and will look for some beautiful ass, and
then contact the authorities about the proper licensing issues. I only
hope that all the ass manure doesn't become an issue, making the roads
slippery for happy drivers. Then I will put a sign on my holy donkey
that says, "Kiss my ass!"

"In the jungle an ass is a great way to travel, but that's a great
burden to him. RIDE A BIKE!"

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE

dgk

Feb 5, 2010, 9:13:42 AM2/5/10
On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 07:33:04 -0800 (PST), TheTibetanMonkey
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Nope, it's not what you think. I want to ride a real ass to prove that
>in today's world, there's no room for bicycles, let alone for a
>donkey. Jesus told me to do so to prove that point that all those so-
>called "Christians" driving around for the hell of it, are fake.
>
>I will go now to Craigslist and will look for some beautiful ass, and
>then contact the authorities about the proper licensing issues. I only
>hope that all the ass manure doesn't become an issue, making the roads
>slippery for happy drivers. Then I will put a sign on my holy donkey
>that says, "Kiss my ass!"

Oh, then you probably want to change the subject line to read AN ASS
instead of AS ASS.

TheTibetanMonkey

Feb 5, 2010, 10:25:03 AM2/5/10
On Feb 5, 9:13 am, dgk <d...@somewhere.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 07:33:04 -0800 (PST), TheTibetanMonkey
> showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle
>
> <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >Nope, it's not what you think. I want to ride a real ass to prove that
> >in today's world, there's no room for bicycles, let alone for a
> >donkey. Jesus told me to do so to prove that point that all those so-
> >called "Christians" driving around for the hell of it, are fake.
>
> >I will go now to Craigslist and will look for some beautiful ass, and
> >then contact the authorities about the proper licensing issues. I only
> >hope that all the ass manure doesn't become an issue, making the roads
> >slippery for happy drivers. Then I will put a sign on my holy donkey
> >that says, "Kiss my ass!"
>
> Oh, then you probably want to change the subject line to read AN ASS
> instead of AS ASS.

All cyclists are looking as ass by doing anything but taking the lane.
Particularly those monkeys that ride on sidewalks in order to survive.

dgk

Feb 9, 2010, 8:20:41 AM2/9/10

In Manhattan? I should take a lane in Manhattan? We coexist
suprisingly well on most Manhattan streets, but I can't go near as
fast as the cars. It doesn't seem fair to block cars (and buses and
taxis) when I can get along just fine over on the side.

Now, sometimes I do need to move over but for the most part it isn't
necessary, certainly not to make some kind of point.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 9, 2010, 10:24:44 AM2/9/10
> necessary, certainly not to make some kind of point.- Hide quoted text -

The point fair and simple is that TWO VEHICLES DO NOT FIT IN THE SAME
LANE, and that either he has to move partially to the other lane
(which can cause an accident) or he squeezes you.

And guess WHO loses? ;)