I'm ready to start my own tribe!

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 23, 2010, 12:59:44 PM3/23/10
I know I'm starting something, but that something is NOT a church or a
troop of monkeys.

One problem we have with "CIVILIZATION" is that we have lost the sense
of COMMUNITY, so we have descended into an irresponsible and
reprehensible LAW OF THE JUNGLE. I can't even ride a bike in my
community, so you figure...

Now we only need the CHIEF and the SHAMAN. ;)

I don't know about the chief, but I see the shaman being more
important than the Pope...

http://www.mongabay.net/images/wren/shaman-2.gif

Here this lady, in her own jungle language, suggests that I should
start a TRIBE!

On Mar 20, 8:53 pm, "Lady Azure, Baroness of the North Pole"

<laddie'o'lugh@gall's.org> wrote:
> "TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu" wrote:

> > I know both my Christian sympathizers --if any-- and my Liberal
> > friends may be disappointed by this, but this is the Law of the
> > Jungle, ie. you must learn HOW TO FISH. Everywhere at National Parks
> > and Nature Preserves, you see the sign: "DO NOT FEED THE WILDLIFE!"

> NO!@
> That is NOT, "SOCIAL ORDER"!
> That "IS" the "LAW OF THE JUNGLE"!
> There is, "The Tribe", Yes!
> Those who "Can Not Follow" the Social Order, should "Not be Tribe".
> "Start Your Own"!!!!!!
> "OK"!!!!!!!

I've already started my own tribe. Free membership, so don't
hesitate.

The motto is: "YOU SCRATCH MY BACK, I SCRATCH YOURS," learned from the
grooming monkeys.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Why the human species can't follow the example of monkeys and
cooperate?"

Al

Mar 23, 2010, 4:41:34 PM3/23/10
On Mar 23, 11:59 am, "TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu"

<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I know I'm starting something, but that something is NOT a church or a
> troop of monkeys.

You already have. There are only two members, you and your about to
be pregnant girlfriend.

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Mar 23, 2010, 7:01:25 PM3/23/10

Yeah, but I want to have the pleasure to do it with my own hands, so
to speak.

I don't want God to come and impregnate my girlfriend like he did with
baby Jesus, for sure.