Sorry, I had to kill!

TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit

Apr 21, 2010, 10:12:09 PM4/21/10
It wasn't an easy decision, but everything was leading to it. See,
I've been studying the monkeys in order to understand human beings,
and then I understood monkeys had a mind of their own. I did learn a
few valuable lessons from monkeys applicable to human beings though.
"MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO" is just one example, but the monkeys always
proved as unreliable as human beings. So I had to kill...

It was an ant. Not an easy decision for a wise Tibetan Monkey, taught
not to kill even an insect. But I was running out of options, and I
just crushed the ant. I'm not exactly a pioneer, but I wanted to
confirm his experiences:

"We can not know where we are going unless we know where we came from"
-E.O. Wilson

"Wilson came to believe that humans, like ants, are genetically
designed to live within natural limits. It is becoming increasingly
obvious that those limits are directly related to reduced energy use
and consumption of natural resources, family planning, and COOPERATION
among societies, rather than competition."

Anyways, I looked at it with a 100x magnifier, and I can tell you that
it looked like an alien --and not illegal. What a beautiful job God
must have done with it or wherever it came from. Then I realized that
God must have used a magnifier... unless he's incredibly small
himself.

I feel humbled by it all, but also I feel like there's no place for me
in Nirvana now. But oh well, I still got a banana!

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Never kill unless necessary"