Would "la creme de la merde" allow themselves be voted out of power?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 27, 2010, 6:37:33 PM10/27/10
Don't say it's impossible. It happened in Venezuela, and now they are
coming (where else) to America, buying nice apartments in Gated
Communities and bitching about the lack of freedom in Venezuela,
saying that Chavez is a gorilla, etc, etc.

The question is if Chavez is replacing them with "la merde de la
merde," or if he's really a gorilla.

It's really frustrating when you see all those revolutions --South
Africa, Eastern Europe-- go down the drain while we in the West are
all expectations for something to happen.

One possibility is to start your own revolution --I sure did-- but do
you still have illusions of a HUMANIST SYSTEM coming to power and
doing the right thing --not too little, not too much?

WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE PLUMBING SYSTEM?

"THE MASTER PLAN"

http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote1

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 28, 2010, 9:21:57 AM10/28/10
On Oct 28, 3:05 am, livvy <mmrward1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 27, 4:51 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits
> you want out....you are allowed to do so, it's called freedom.
> Perhaps you should get out, find an environment more suitable to you.
> The exhaustive whining....with no effort toward being of any
> assistance toward any manner of life, here, other than you, is getting
> pretty old. There's lots to do, you should be really busy, here.
> Get in...or get out. How simple do you need? You're free to flee
> at any time....perhaps you should do so. Hope you find whatever
> you're looking for....wherever. And all who will give it to
> you....icckkk.

It happens that this Christian nation --judging by the talk of our
elected representatives-- runs and corrupts the whole world with its
Gated Communities, SUVs and Fast Food as well as with "democracy" and
"Jesus" as the mantra words.

It's difficult to find something out there not corrupt, but not too
stupid like Chavez. The saying goes, "Stop whining and start a
revolution." That's what I did. Even little animals need a wheel to
exercise, and we are denied that simple pleasure by the destruction of
the community. IT'S A JUNGLE OUT THERE.

Edward Dolan

Oct 28, 2010, 12:06:17 PM10/28/10
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 28, 3:05 am, livvy <mmrward1...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

>> you want out....you are allowed to do so, it's called freedom.
>> Perhaps you should get out, find an environment more suitable to you.
>> The exhaustive whining....with no effort toward being of any
>> assistance toward any manner of life, here, other than you, is getting
>> pretty old. There's lots to do, you should be really busy, here.
>> Get in...or get out. How simple do you need? You're free to flee
>> at any time....perhaps you should do so. Hope you find whatever
>> you're looking for....wherever. And all who will give it to
>> you....icckkk.
>
> It happens that this Christian nation --judging by the talk of our
> elected representatives-- runs and corrupts the whole world with its
> Gated Communities, SUVs and Fast Food as well as with "democracy" and
> "Jesus" as the mantra words.
>
> It's difficult to find something out there not corrupt, but not too
> stupid like Chavez. The saying goes, "Stop whining and start a
> revolution." That's what I did. Even little animals need a wheel to
> exercise, and we are denied that simple pleasure by the destruction of
> the community. IT'S A JUNGLE OUT THERE.

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 30, 2010, 10:23:10 AM10/30/10
Yes, I think so. "La merde de la merde" sinks, "la creme de la merde"
is borderline, and "la creme de la creme" floats, indeed levitates --
that's me. ;)

Seriously, I've seen "revolutions" where the shit is stirred against
the "la creme de la merde," and it only leads to the shit being spread
around. NO!!!

We must leave the upper classes alone --once they bring down the
walls-- and indeed create our our beautiful communities, where people
ride their NICE BICYCLES, not Walmart bikes commonly seen on
sidewalks...

This is the level we are looking for:

http://www.electrabike.com/home.php

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE

Edward Dolan

Oct 30, 2010, 3:33:38 PM10/30/10
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Yes, I think so. "La merde de la merde" sinks, "la creme de la merde"
> is borderline, and "la creme de la creme" floats, indeed levitates --
> that's me. ;)
>
> Seriously, I've seen "revolutions" where the shit is stirred against
> the "la creme de la merde," and it only leads to the shit being spread
> around. NO!!!
>
> We must leave the upper classes alone --once they bring down the
> walls-- and indeed create our our beautiful communities, where people
> ride their NICE BICYCLES, not Walmart bikes commonly seen on
> sidewalks...

You've got shit for brains all right. Now what else is new?

Fucking Regards,

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 30, 2010, 6:36:52 PM10/30/10
On Oct 30, 10:23 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free

Spirits of the Jungle" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yes, I think so. "La merde de la merde" sinks, "la creme de la merde"
> is borderline, and "la creme de la creme" floats, indeed levitates --
> that's me. ;)

La merde de la merde sinks so Ed sinks.

Edward Dolan

Oct 30, 2010, 7:17:01 PM10/30/10