Earn 500 Dollars Per Month Without Doing Any Work

1 view

ali kaseri

Feb 4, 2011, 3:52:05 AM2/4/11
NOTE : This Is Not A Referring Type Program / MLM / Joining People
Scheme / Network Marketing.

For More Information About Club Asteria Click Here www.club-asteria-earn.blogspot.com

Club Asteria is the First Real Online Profit Sharing Program. The
revenue generated here are Real and this is NO PONZI Scheme, and run
by extremely qualified Andrea Lucas who has more than 30 years of
combined experience.

What are Asterios?
Asterias are nothing but points which we all accrue by different means
and more the asterias we have more the share in profit sharing.

How can one earn from Club Asteria?
You all have seen how real and legal Club Asteria is, now if you go
for Gold membership of $20 a month and remain with Club Asteria over
18 months, we can show you how you can earn up to $400 per week.

Here you start with $20 a month and every month you get 20 Asterios
and every week what ever profit you make 80% is added to your present
Asterios and 20% in account balance for you to withdraw.

This way on after 19th month you shall start making up to $400 per
week (weekly profit percentage is calculated at 8% from past
performance and this can be varied but capped at 10%) and in all those
19 months you will earn decent amount every week, which you can
withdraw.
Revenue Sharing is capped at 10% a week and it may vary and there is
no guarantee that it will be 8% every week, going by the past
performance we have taken 8% for calculations.

You Will Get the idea of the Club-Asteria if you go through the
Monthly Earnings Chart. To get the idea How Club-Asteria Works CLICK
HERE http://club-asteria-earn.blogspot.com/p/monthly-earning-chart.html

How can we earn from Club Asteria(CA)?
There are three ways here:
1. Every week on Thursday, profits made in entire Club Asteria is
distributed to the members and more asterios one has more the profit
sharing he gets.

2. By way of referring, you can join either as
Silver ($10 monthly), if you refer any silver or gold member you get
$4.5 every month, eg: if you have 50 Gold/Silver referral, you make
$225 each and every month besides Profit sharing every week.
Gold ($20 monthly), if you refer any silver member you get $4.5 per
month and for gold you get $9 per month. Eg : if you have 50 Gold
members under you, you make $450 each and every month besides profit
sharing every week
3. Also whenever any of your direct referral purchases asterios, you
get 10% as cash bonus which you can reinvest or withdraw.