Culligan IC-100 Refrigerator Icemaker Installation Guide

Paul Michaels

Dec 10, 2009, 9:34:09 PM12/10/09
The ice from our refrigerator always tasted less than great. So I
bought a Culligan IC-100 for about $13 and installed it this past
weekend.

It took about 30 minutes to finish. I took pictures of the process and
wrote up a quick guide.

Here's the page - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Culligan-IC-100-Icemaker-Water-Filter-Installation-Guide

I'm really glad that I did this since now the ice tastes great and
looks crystal clear. It was a pain having to buy ice at the grocery
store before every get together. Plus I save some money and gas this
way.

Cheers,
Paul Michaels
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Al

Dec 11, 2009, 7:33:50 PM12/11/09
On Dec 10, 9:34 pm, Paul Michaels <paulmichaels7...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The ice from our refrigerator always tasted less than great. So I
> bought a Culligan IC-100 for about $13 and installed it this past
> weekend.
>
> It took about 30 minutes to finish. I took pictures of the process and
> wrote up a quick guide.
>

> I'm really glad that I did this since now the ice tastes great and
> looks crystal clear. It was a pain having to buy ice at the grocery
> store before every get together. Plus I save some money and gas this
> way.
>
> Cheers,
> Paul Michaels
> Fort Lauderdale, FL

See, if a guy like you can perform simple household tasks, anybody
else here could do it in spades.
PS. I have found that ice cube trays will actually freeze in the
freezer compartment.