These are the laws that will protect the Cyclists under the Revolution

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 29, 2010, 11:58:06 AM5/29/10
No matter whether the revolution comes to power in Mexico (Jalapeno
Revolution) or any other third world Banana Republic which today
copies lifestyles from the West (SUVs and all), these are the general
conditions set out by the Comandante (me)...

a) Bicycles are vehicles, thereby they are entitled to taking the lane
--cars must clear the lane 30' before and after

b) Cyclists must wear bright vests or lycra suits in plain daylight.
Lights are mandatory at night --or be issued a ticket

c) When there's an accident between car and bike, the driver is to
blame until proven otherwise

d) No phones policy

e) Passing lane policy

f) Decency law... YOU CAN WEAR WHATEVER YOU FUCKING WANT!

http://www.deletetheweb.com/unstuck/naked-suits.jpg

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Live and Let Live"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 29, 2010, 6:07:31 PM5/29/10

On May 29, 5:03 pm, Chris <chrism3...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> in your twisted world, rickshaws would soon vie for the same space
> occupied by bicycles. Bicycles entail too much freedom, especially
> single seaters. Unicycles should be banned altogether. Bound to create
> bicycle envy (due to the extra skill require and ability to move into
> and out of tighter spaces).
> Have you wondered any of this at all. You commie freak?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Book_of_Communism

Only under PREDATORY CAPITALISM this is not possible...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk6YxhKH590

****

Now COMMUNIST CHINA wants to join you in your predation and buy
Hummer.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 30, 2010, 12:21:42 AM5/30/10
This the ultimate video for the revolution...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx364Lm53Aw

Kevan Smith

May 30, 2010, 12:54:01 AM5/30/10
On 5/29/10 11:21 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana
and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises wrote:
> This the ultimate video for the revolution...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx364Lm53Aw

Too bad that song is so lame.

Can the revolution have some better music, please?

Kevan

Don Klipstein

May 30, 2010, 3:07:56 AM5/30/10

The video appeared to me to be a good one for "the cause", and I found
the music to be reasonably-fitting and "reasonably agreeable".

The last part I said about the music is where I mean that more exciting
music is enjoyed by a smaller percentage of the video's viewers. I have
my idea as to what is good "speedy hyper happy bicycle-messenger music" -
and that music genre even got a name! Namely, that's Hi-NRG.

Sadly, a fair percentage of people, especially in Western Hemisphere,
think that one is only supposed to enjoy Hi-NRG if being a gay man.

Should the music in that video have been Hi-NRG? Or even "rock-like"
Hi-NRG along lines of "I Was Made For Loving You" by Kiss or 4
significant songs by ZZTOP? And one of those ZZTOP songs even came out on
a 12 inch vinyl "single" that said "disco" in one area of its jacket?

Or better still, should the music have been something more obscure than
the usual Hi-NRG by deviating from the "usual Hi-NRG" by lacking of
romantic/sexual theme that most disco/Hi-NRG songs have? Maybe something
closer to Golden Earring's "Twilight Zone"? (a Hi-NRG-ish rock song that
I suspect to have had influence unto my favorite Hi-NRG song, and that one
is "in-more-original-form" almost as rock-like as "I Was Made For Loving
You" by Kiss.

--
- Don Klipstein (d...@misty.com)

Kevan Smith

May 30, 2010, 3:18:45 AM5/30/10

Wow, all the crap you mentioned is even worse than the song in the video?

If you're minister of music for the revolution, you should resign!

The Real Bev

May 30, 2010, 11:06:13 AM5/30/10
On 05/30/10 00:18, Kevan Smith wrote:

> On 5/30/10 2:07 AM, Don Klipstein wrote:
>> In article<6fidnRyojPfOcpzR...@giganews.com>, Kevan Smith wrote:

> Wow, all the crap you mentioned is even worse than the song in the video?
>
> If you're minister of music for the revolution, you should resign!

I't hard to beat Creedence (and imitators) for skiing.

Most of the music that accompanies youtube action movies is crap.

--
Cheers, Bev
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 30, 2010, 12:04:21 PM5/30/10

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 30, 2010, 12:06:13 PM5/30/10
On May 30, 12:54 am, Kevan Smith <dr.goode...@gmail.com> wrote:

How about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBK9cFECLGQ

Kevan Smith

May 30, 2010, 4:22:00 PM5/30/10
On 5/30/10 11:04 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana
and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises wrote:

Perfect!

And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TfCfaDJM0k

Kevan

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 30, 2010, 5:13:09 PM5/30/10

Thanks!

"Big cats, small cats
Some cats are fat cats
Those cats are bad cats
What we gonna do?"

Hey, anyone got the lyrics to '30 secs to Mars'?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 31, 2010, 5:22:40 PM5/31/10
On May 30, 5:28 pm, xeno <69black...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 29, 2:03 pm, Chris <chrism3...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > in your twisted world, rickshaws would soon vie for the same space
> > occupied by bicycles. Bicycles entail too much freedom, especially
> > single seaters...
>
> Too much freedom? You mean freedom from paying the oil companies on a
> daily basis? Or are you pissed off because some schmuck on a bike
> tried to run you over in the cross-walk?

Yep, they are afraid of the competition so they roar to intimidate the
cyclists. The motor of an Stupid Unnecessary Vehicle also makes such a
sound when passing you.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 31, 2010, 7:06:12 PM5/31/10
(I hope you get the intention of it... Holland = bikes)

On May 31, 6:19 pm, russo...@grace.speakeasy.net (Matthew Russotto)
wrote:
> In article <e95c1ea7-4fec-4f89-a7d8-018104981...@x27g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
>
> Phlip <phlip2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On May 23, 4:07=A0pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana

> >and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises"
>

> >> Will Obama lead to Perestroika?
>
> >Now cue every wingnut screaming "yeah he's a communist with all his
> >'czars'"....
>
> >...in oblivious disregard to Czars were _before_ Soviet communism (and
> >Reagan had cabinet head "czars"), and Perestroika came _after_ Soviet
> >communism.
>
> Czar is, of course, derived from "Caesar", as in Julius and Augustus.
> I believe it was that pinko Reagan who came up with the first US
> "czar", the drug czar.
>
> Anyway, Obama's an authoritarian any way you slice it. And the
> feces-flinging monkey remains a nutcase.
> --

Sorry, with or without Obama, I want a country that looks more like
Holland than like China.

Chinese want to be like American, but I don't think the Dutch give a
shit about it.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

Jun 1, 2010, 11:13:24 AM6/1/10
Some question the validity of my metaphors (someone called "Ed"), but
they are just the perfect metaphors to live by...

On Jun 1, 10:54 am, "§nühw¤£f" <snuhw...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of

> Quixotic Enterprises" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>

> >A monkey
> > faces the hungry lion and tells him: "You can eat my banana!"
> > Ain't it funny?
>
> Not sure what that means.

It means many things, but it can be explained this way: Lions eat
monkeys, and monkeys eat banana... The monkey says, "Hey, Mr. Lion,
you can eat my banana!"

Banana can be "love" or this...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/skatesnow67/3_013.jpg

Notice the monkey is using his mind to defeat the powerful but stupid
beast.

The banana is very sexual metaphor exploited by the monkey to
proclaim, "Make love not war!"

> > Leave all lame metaphors aside.
>
> Physician, heal thyself?

We all live by metaphors, but the Bible's snake and Adam & Eve taking
a bite really suck.

> > We are all dealing with the Law of
> > the Jungle here.
>
> Which is what exactly?

Again, it could be interpreted as "the big fish eats the little fish"
as proposed by the lion, or "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" as
proposed by the monkey.

It's all here...

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

Jun 1, 2010, 11:18:46 AM6/1/10
On Jun 1, 11:08 am, Robert James <robertjame...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Look for the bare necessities
> The simple bare necessities
> Forget about your worries and your strife
> I mean the bare necessities
> Old Mother Nature's recipes
> That brings the bare necessities of life

Yep, the simple life in the trees makes perfect sense, particularly if
lying in a hammock.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

Jun 1, 2010, 5:21:39 PM6/1/10

On Jun 1, 5:07 pm, xeno <69black...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 31, 2:21 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana

> and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Yep, they are afraid of the competition
>

> Peds shouldn't have to compete with cyclists. & none of us shouldn't
> be slaves to the oil companies.

Excellent point. They push the cyclists to the sidewalks, where they
become a problem to themselves (falling at curbs or hitting a sign
post) and others even more vulnerable like the elderly and kids. But
the predatory corporations are perfectly happy with that
"arrangement"... and so are the happy sheep. ;)

"SAY NO TO SHEEP!"

http://www.johnsmilitaryhistory.com/sheep.gif

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

Jun 3, 2010, 1:49:36 PM6/3/10
On Jun 3, 12:41 pm, smutt butt <smuttbut...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 29, 11:59 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana

> and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > No matter whether the revolution comes to power in Mexico (Jalapeno
> > Revolution) or any other third world Banana Republic which today
> > copies lifestyles from the West (SUVs and all), these are the general
> > conditions set out by the Comandante (me)...
>
> > a) Bicycles are vehicles, thereby they are entitled to taking the lane
> > --cars must clear the lane 30' before and after
> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> The bicyclists that refuse to let vehicles pass are shit. They should
> be run over without prosecution.
> Same goes for joggers who run on the fukkin road.

The cyclists are doing what you should be doing: You are part of the
problem; they are part of the solution.

So give them at least ONE FULL WIDE LANE.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 4, 2010, 6:36:27 PM6/4/10
On Jun 4, 6:32 pm, "Paul Hovnanian P.E." <P...@Hovnanian.com> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic
>
> Enterprises" wrote:
>
> > On Jun 2, 9:54 pm, "Sharx35" <shar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > > It's the MOUSE, near the elephant, that should be careful.
>
> > I know. The elephant claims he doesn't see the mouse, so we must
> > separate the mouse from the elephant.
>
> But the mouse, or the cyclists in this case, want to be underfoot. We
> built them dedicated bicycle lanes and they still ride parallel to them
> up on the street. So the city is taking them back.

Stop wasting money on "bike facilities." They work in Holland but not
in America.

Just give the cyclist a FULL WIDE LANE, or ban cycling altogether like
the Taliban would do.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Jun 5, 2010, 12:47:55 AM6/5/10
On Jun 4, 11:49 pm, "Paul Hovnanian P.E." <P...@Hovnanian.com> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of
>
> Tantra-Hammock" wrote:
>
> [snip]

> > Stop wasting money on "bike facilities." They work in Holland but not
> > in America.
>
> > Just give the cyclist a FULL WIDE LANE, or ban cycling altogether like
> > the Taliban would do.
>
> Why a full lane? How fat are you?

Not that much. But I'm sorry to say, a car and a bike can't fit in the
same lane and the center of the lane is most visible for us. When they
have another lane, all they got to do is pass on the other lane, or we
have to share or make bike lanes.

WE NEED SPACE IN THE ZOO...

(SPACE, SPACE, SPACE)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3AAdkfiamU&feature=related