American Express Black Card

Beaver...@live.com

Mar 19, 2018, 9:07:52 PM3/19/18
This looks totally awesome and I want one, but I can't find any application online. How do I get one?

Bob F

Mar 19, 2018, 11:26:38 PM3/19/18
On 3/19/2018 6:07 PM, Beaver...@live.com wrote:
> This looks totally awesome and I want one, but I can't find any application online. How do I get one?

"It looks awesome" is your reason for getting one?

ItsJoan NotJoann

Mar 20, 2018, 1:08:56 AM3/20/18
On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 8:07:52 PM UTC-5, Beaver...@live.com wrote:

> This looks totally awesome and I want one, but I can't find any application online. How do I get one?

It is my understanding you have to make HUGE bucks in order to qualify for
one and you must have A+++ credit rating. Not 100% sure but I think the
yearly fee to have this card is astronomical and you have regular interest
charges like other cards.

It is a prestige card and once you lose your black card rating, that's it;
you can never get another one. But I agree with Bob F, "it looks awesome"
is a lame reason for getting one.

ItsJoan NotJoann

Mar 20, 2018, 1:11:28 AM3/20/18
On Monday, March 19, 2018 at 8:07:52 PM UTC-5, Beaver...@live.com wrote:

> This looks totally awesome and I want one, but I can't find any application online. How do I get one?

A bit of digging that you could have done on your own but this pops up.

American Express black card requirements

The American Express Centurion Card, known informally as the Black Card, is an invitation-only charge card issued by American Express to platinum card holders after they meet certain criteria, while spending at least $21,000 a month.

Beaver...@live.com

Mar 21, 2018, 2:33:59 AM3/21/18
I only have a gold card. What a loser.

Beaver...@live.com

Mar 21, 2018, 3:51:08 AM3/21/18
it's my reason for getting anything

hchi...@hotmail.com

Mar 21, 2018, 1:21:05 PM3/21/18
Tech giants have one made from unobtanium.

(Word is that Bill Gate's card has downtime because of frequent updates and
can't be used to buy apples.)

Bob F

Mar 21, 2018, 7:50:06 PM3/21/18
LOL!

Dennis

Mar 22, 2018, 10:35:45 AM3/22/18
On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 18:07:49 -0700 (PDT), Beaver...@live.com wrote:

>This looks totally awesome and I want one, but I can't find any application online. How do I get one?

A can of black spray paint could work for you.

Dennis (evil)

Dennis

Mar 22, 2018, 10:41:36 AM3/22/18
Yeah, it's the credit card.