Don't forget: While some kids are homeless and wandering the streets this Christmas

zeez

Nov 29, 2010, 7:49:30 AM11/29/10
Some rich kids will be gorging on this:

http://consumerist.com/2010/10/what-every-child-needs-for-christmas-a-15000-gingerbread-house.html

Of course, the ones at the bottom of the totem pole in companies will
have to work extra hard, ignoring their own kids, so the rich asshole
on the top can buy this for his little punk.

--
## _________________________________________________
###### l l

The PHANTOM

Nov 29, 2010, 8:51:46 AM11/29/10
On Nov 29, 6:49 am, ultimauw@NOSPAMlive@.com (zeez) wrote:
>  Some rich kids will be gorging on this:
>
> http://consumerist.com/2010/10/what-every-child-needs-for-christmas-a...

>  Of course, the ones at the bottom of the totem pole in companies will
> have to work extra hard, ignoring their own kids, so the rich asshole
> on the top can buy this for his little punk.
>
> --
>       ##     _________________________________________________
>     ######   l                                                l
>    ########  l Do not assume, it makes an ass out of U and me l
>    ########  l________________________________________________l
>   ##########  started usenet reader at: 4:47:23.63a  _Mon_11-29-2010
>         #    Remove the obvious from my address to e-mail me. sig2.txt
>  Moco feeds Chris tater tots!

Will Obama,Oprah,Bill Gates and multi-millionaire pro athletes open
their wallets and give their $millions to feed the hungry in America??
No,they'll brow beat the hard working taxpayers and try to shame them
into giving more. Btw,is Obama's Kenyan brother still living in a tin
roofed shack on $20 a year?? Is his Auntie Zituni still living in
squalor in a rat infested gubmint tenement?? Yes? Then why won't Obama
take care care of his own flesh and blood?

Buster Norris

Nov 29, 2010, 9:24:34 PM11/29/10
On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:49:30 GMT, ultimauw@NOSPAMlive@.com (zeez)
wrote:

> Some rich kids will be gorging on this:
>
>http://consumerist.com/2010/10/what-every-child-needs-for-christmas-a-15000-gingerbread-house.html
>

> Of course, the ones at the bottom of the totem pole in companies will
>have to work extra hard, ignoring their own kids, so the rich asshole
>on the top can buy this for his little punk.

How much are you donating to Christmas charities this year,
loser???????????

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lorad

Nov 29, 2010, 9:30:22 PM11/29/10

Because the elite - and those who aspire to be elites - are really not
completely human.

The PHANTOM

Nov 30, 2010, 7:15:09 AM11/30/10

How about those that aspire to be gubmint cheese eaters,anchor baby
factories and thugs?

robw

Dec 1, 2010, 6:48:36 PM12/1/10
On Nov 29, 8:51 am, The PHANTOM <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> take care care of his own flesh and blood?- Hide quoted text -

You might want to check out how many athletes are involved in programs
to help the needy.
The Eagles do everything from feedijng people to helping to restore
rec centers.

You really should know of what you speak before you run your mouth
there, Cowardly Lying.

But a pussy like you wouldn't know anything about athletics.

Hiccum Blurpaedius

Dec 1, 2010, 7:18:39 PM12/1/10

The National Bird should be a Turkey.
The only athletes I know ain't worth the shit on the bottom of my
boots.
What we need is civil war to force the church from the state.
Exterminate the US Marine Corp