Are Christians affected by animal instincts?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 21, 2010, 12:34:02 PM9/21/10
Many people must be wondering where I get my wisdom from... Well, I
get it from the source, the animals that reveal our worst and best
instincts. In this case, I got good news for you.

Most animals can be tamed and made happy. They don't worry about death
or hell, they just enjoy the day. They fear no God, but fear the
bigger animals. Well, I fear a Christian behind the wheel of an SUV,
which proves they can be affected by animal instincts too and want to
be bigger than the others.

I wonder why people haven't tapped into the source before. Of course,
Aesop did but his messages are often forgotten in order to learn
twisted metaphors from the Bible.

Here's some wisdom of his...

A crust eaten in peace is better than a banquet partaken in anxiety.
Aesop

A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one
thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him.
Aesop

A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth.
Aesop

Adventure is worthwhile.
Aesop

Affairs are easier of entrance than of exit; and it is but common
prudence to see our way out before we venture in.
Aesop

Aesop

Any excuse will serve a tyrant.
Aesop

Appearances are often deceiving.
Aesop

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/aesop.html

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Never mix species of different size without proper care"

Edward Dolan

Sep 22, 2010, 1:29:30 AM9/22/10
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 22, 2010, 8:23:08 AM9/22/10
On Sep 21, 10:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:

> But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
> It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
> if the rest of you can't.

All those who claim "superiority" are under question even if it is a
former president...

'Carter made news for remarks during an interview with Brian Williams
that aired Monday on the "NBC Nightly News." Carter told Williams that
the humanitarian work he's performed through his foundation means that
his post-presidency career has been "superior" to that of other former
presidents.'

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100921/pl_yblog_upshot/jimmy-carter-hasnt-been-mincing-many-words-of-late

True superiority comes from humbleness --something like me. ;)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 22, 2010, 1:07:03 PM9/22/10

On Sep 22, 8:57 am, Brock Organ <brockor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 11:54 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the
> Spirits of the Jungle <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Nothing wrong with fear of the Lord, in fact, it is quite wholesome
> >> and beneficial to the believer:
>
> >>http://scripturetruths5.tripod.com/wgf.html
>
> > Was Jesus affected by animal instincts? Are you?
>
> What specifically do you mean?

Let's say aggression...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va2ljkC4gPg

Funny, right? Didn't Jesus charge against the Money Changers?