The Fattest Place on Earth

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 4, 2011, 11:14:34 PM1/4/11
Nope, it's not America. It may be inspired by America or touched by
Western lifestyle, but it's a tiny island in the middle of nowhere...

http://news.yahoo.com/video/health-15749655/the-fattest-place-on-earth-23708335

Sad, very sad. They probably ignore the Wisdom of the Jungle where the
Hunter-Gatherer plays a prominent place and where "burning the
calories" is part of everyday life. Well, almost every day. They
remind me of the Christians who are happy doing nothing, and even
prevent others from doing something.

I've been trying to raise this issue and so far the fat dumb people
are refusing to listen to the TibetanMonkey with his ancient wisdom
and progressive ideas. I hope you burn the calories tonight or
tomorrow at the very latest...

http://www.cafepress.com/burncalories.61489139#

"Flung Dung Fu"

Martial arts master and creator of the Art of War with Banana.

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE