Recommending an inexpensive floor cleaner

Boothbay

Feb 4, 2009, 8:36:11 PM2/4/09
I was checking out some floor cleaners and most that I have come
across seems to make more money out of you by replacing pads and etc.
They do not seem to last long after a couple of uses...ie..swiffer for
one. i have a laminated floor and vinyl in the kitchen. Can someone
recommend a 'frugal' way of cleaning those floors other than the old
fashion mop? This is a frugal forum, is it not?:)

Jay

Feb 4, 2009, 9:27:46 PM2/4/09
Boothbay <harri...@aol.com> wrote in
s.com:

Swiffer type mop with terry cloth strips of cloths for 'wipes'.
Love to do my floors with the soft scrubbing of old bath towels
used as wipes