Tibetan Monkey vs. Rod Speed

1 view

Edward Dolan

Mar 2, 2011, 6:01:16 PM3/2/11
As most of you know, I have been opposed to TM and his crusade since it is
monotonous and mostly senseless. But TM is a genius almost on my level
compared to RS. So, what is wrong with RS?

RS is a fraud through and through. He only knows how to put down those who
are less fortunate than him. I am a social conservative, but he gives the
term a bad name. It is pointless to excoriate those who are down and out,
yet he seems to delight in it. This makes him out for the poor dumb bastard
that he is.

But what is really funny is that he gratuitously insults those on these
newsgroups with whom he has the slightest disagreement. I have never done
that nor has TM. Note the word "gratuitously". That is the key. What does
this tell us about him? It tells me that he is as dumb as a post and
insecure to boot. Note how he likes to pick on those who are somewhat naive.
Is not this ever the hallmark of a weak-kneed bastard and a bully? Yea, I
can spot them a mile off even if the rest of you can't

I will support TM in whatever he says in opposition to RS. TM is at least
human and RS is nothing but an inhuman bastard. Fuck him all the way to Hell
and back!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Rod Speed

Mar 2, 2011, 7:13:07 PM3/2/11
Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Ohioguy

Mar 4, 2011, 7:55:07 PM3/4/11
> RS is a fraud through and through. He only knows how to put down those who
> are less fortunate than him. I am a social conservative, but he gives the

I've always thought that Rod was "fair and balanced", just like most
news media. :-)