Is a Mosque at Ground Zero equivalent to a McDonald's in Baghdad?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock & the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories

Aug 18, 2010, 3:49:39 PM8/18/10
(And what this has to do with public transportation and bicycles? Like
one Email they read at NPR yesterday said, "The cost of the war is the
lack of infrastructure in this country")

Curious George wants to know. Do we even have one? Let's see...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/123031/george_bushs_new_iraq_plan_includes.html

Yep, we do. Coming from above, the man to started it all. Sorry, don't
even bother with the Constitution, we must take it because...

'It's the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have others do
unto you." It is the ultimate norm of high morality in our culture.
Sure there are other morals by which we live, but this one phrase
embodies our most cherished value: that we should treat people as we
would like to be treated.'

http://www.elroy.net/ehr/dountoothers.html

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Never steal a banana from your neighbors"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock & the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories

Aug 19, 2010, 10:48:59 AM8/19/10
Originally Posted by GandJ
"Oh geeze; dont get me started on Pat Robertson. He lives in my state,
and is considedered a complete joke.

As far as distance to Ground Zero, I'd start by being at least outside
of the zone of destruction and damage. The proposed mosque site is at
a building that is close enough to ground zero that that building
itself was damaged on 9/11."

***

Are there any churches near to Ground Zero?

'O’Donnell stated that "radical Christianity is just as threatening as
radical Islam in a country like America."'

http://newsbusters.org/node/7577

How about making a monument on Ground Zero to celebrate Humanism? How
about denouncing RELIGION for what it is as a whole?

"More than a century has passed since science laid down sound
propositions as to the origins of the universe, but how many have
mastered them or possess the really scientific spirit of criticism? A
few thousands at the outside, who are lost in the midst of hundreds of
millions still steeped in prejudices and superstitions worthy of
savages, who are consequently ever ready to serve as puppets for
religious impostors."

http://dwardmac.pitzer.edu/Anarchist_Archives/kropotkin/appealtoyoung.html

That's too radical, huh?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 21, 2010, 10:50:18 AM8/21/10
On Aug 21, 7:28 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" <newstr...@frontiernet.net>
wrote:
> "Sancho Panza" <otterpo...@xhotmail.com> wrote in message

> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock
> > & the Stationary Bicycle to burn the calories"
> > <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> That's the best I've read so far. We could actually build a Monument
> >> to Human Ignorance right on Ground Zero.
>
> >> Here are some random results to Monument to Ignorance (and waste)...
>
> >>http://englishrussia.com/images/sins_monument/1_010.jpg
>
> >>http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/original700/senegal-monument-controver...
>
> >> I think we should include the pyramids, don't you think?
>
> > Imagine, all for an imam who says the U.S. was responsible for 9/11.
>
> Do you believe that our policies NEVER result in consequences?
>
> Answer carefully. Focus on the word NEVER.

I think the Christians never see the connection b/ CAUSE & EFFECT
(everything is due to the will of God --and guns).

Syriana is a good movie for starters...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTa2PTcycyI&feature=search

(It's more complicated than that but your driving habits have to do
with terrorism)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 22, 2010, 1:28:28 AM8/22/10
On Aug 21, 9:23 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" <newstr...@frontiernet.net>
wrote:
> "Hachiroku ????" <anonym...@not-for-mail.invalid> wrote in message

> >> Can't discuss it without an answer to this question:

> >> Do you believe that our policies NEVER result in consequences?
>
> > Of course not!
>
> Then logically, a violent response is understandable. In this country, we
> pretty much know that if we want something changed, it can be done without
> violence, although we may not have enough money to bribe or embarrass the
> appropriate parties when the democratic process isn't the answer. In the
> case of a country whose people do not want us to have a military presence,
> even a peaceful one, there is NO amount of money which can sufficiently
> bribe the appropriate parties.
>
> You will now say I approve of the attack on the WTC. Try not to be a moron,
> just for one minute each month.

Par me, we got the best government money can buy. ;)

But we can bring any government down if we masturbate for peace and
keep at it long enough to amount to an indefinite general strike.

http://webpspawner.com/users/MASTURBATIONFORPEACE

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 27, 2010, 11:15:53 AM8/27/10
See, what I mean, these are fucked up groups...

211 replies in other groups, none here because you just dodge the
bullet and go underground... ;)

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.transport.urban-transit/browse_thread/thread/42fbb9ecd816e3ff?hl=en#

Edward Dolan

Aug 27, 2010, 3:52:54 PM8/27/10

<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> See, what I mean, these are fucked up groups...
>
> 211 replies in other groups, none here because you just dodge the
> bullet and go underground... ;)

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 27, 2010, 11:19:15 PM8/27/10
(We will never be in the agenda of the Christians... Hey, we may as
well throw shit at them)

On Aug 27, 2:19 pm, Duke of Omnium <duke.of.omn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 23, 9:49 pm, dood <dood...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > But that would cheapen it so much, don't you agree?
>
> Because, of course, there is nothing cheap about christianity today.
> No braying televangelists; no storefront churches; no child-molesting
> clergy. Yep, christianity is a model of class and dignity. Uh-huh

I think Christianity is a model... of hypocrisy.

They are used to vote for the war and against minority rights.
Actually they can lead the sheep wherever they want.